2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

Hello,

Has anyone had their counselor verify that their application is under review by phone, but not ever get the e-mail from Yale that it is under review? I am worried that I will miss any other correspondence from Yale! If this has happened to you, did you figure out why?
Thank you!

Guest mands
33 minutes ago, AmyR417 said:

Hello,

Has anyone had their counselor verify that their application is under review by phone, but not ever get the e-mail from Yale that it is under review? I am worried that I will miss any other correspondence from Yale! If this has happened to you, did you figure out why?
Thank you!

Mine confirmed with me over the phone after I panicked for like half a week since the app fee email came, but then i got the email the next day! 

Edited by mands

2 hours ago, jamierah said:

Nope, not military. If you're referencing the "rah" in my user name you have to dig way deeper back to high school literature class and read "Watership Down" where the quiet shy one becomes the leader of the group and in their culture the leader is designated by adding "rah" to the end of their name. I got the moniker when I ran for student council president and to my surprise I actually won.

Right on, I love that. 

Guest mands
1 hour ago, khoda444 said:

I also received a rejection email today but I am ok because yesterday I was accepted to the Doctor of Health Sciences program!!! I wish you all best and it was so nice to be a part of this wonderful forum ❤️

@LadyPa2Be @khoda444

HI !! i'm so proud of you both for getting this far in applying. I've always dealt with rejection in a hard, sour way, but I think it was either emily or krystal that said it waaayyy earlier, its humbling as it could be me any moment. You're right, you WILL hear better news. You'll be so proud of yourself in 2 years when you look back and see all that you've conquered! My love is unsending to you both and best of luck with everything!!!

2 hours ago, khoda444 said:

I also received a rejection email today but I am ok because yesterday I was accepted to the Doctor of Health Sciences program!!! I wish you all best and it was so nice to be a part of this wonderful forum ❤️

Congratulations. Glad to know you were offered at Doctor of Health Sciences Program. Good luck. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, emilymuff said:

Awesome 🙂 I have some great lab tech friends 

8483!  Where were you stationed??

Awesome! I had some surg tech buds too! Yeah I was in the east coast VA (Portsmouth, Little Creek, Sewells Point, and a blood banking van lol) and in Rota! You??

Edited by ScullyAMA
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, ScullyAMA said:

Awesome! I had some surgery tech buds too! Yeah I was in the east coast VA (Portsmouth, Little Creek, Sewells Point, and a blood banking van lol) and in Rota! You??

I was mainly east coast too.

Pcola, 9 months in GTMO, And fleet surg team 4 which was Norfolk/Little Creek...got a few deployments with the team and went a few different places. That was super cool you were in Rota! I was only there for a few hours when our ship stopped 😆

I think it’s awesome that there are two of us HMs applying!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, emilymuff said:

I was mainly east coast too.

Pcola, 9 months in GTMO, And fleet surg team 4 which was Norfolk/Little Creek...got a few deployments with the team and went a few different places. That was super cool you were in Rota! I was only there for a few hours when our ship stopped 😆

I think it’s awesome that there are two of us HMs applying!

It is awesome! I bet there are more! 😍😍

• Like 1

Hi, I just wanted to confirm. Is the supplemental application link the same as the "Yale Physician Assistant Program" (non-online link)? Or is it only a matter of sending a check to the indicated address on CASPA? Hi, I just wanted to confirm. Is the supplemental application link the same as the "Yale Physician Assistant Program" (non-online link)? Or is it only a matter of sending a check to the indicated address on CASPA?

1 minute ago, bxy17 said:

Hi, I just wanted to confirm. Is the supplemental application link the same as the "Yale Physician Assistant Program" (non-online link)? Or is it only a matter of sending a check to the indicated address on CASPA? Hi, I just wanted to confirm. Is the supplemental application link the same as the "Yale Physician Assistant Program" (non-online link)? Or is it only a matter of sending a check to the indicated address on CASPA?

You have to send a cashiers check or money order to tbe address it provides. You have to put your caspa id in the note box 

5 minutes ago, femeredith said:

Does anyone have an idea of how many people they will take in this class? According to the ARC website they can accept a MAX of 156 people for cohort 3 which is huge ... anyone have an idea if they will actually enroll that many and if the majority of seats are already filled?

Hi! I’m fairly certain they only plan the cohort to be about 60 or so. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest mands
3 hours ago, femeredith said:

😞 Ugh. That's scary 😞

It is! It comforts me that this is 2x the size of a normal PA program. So its like 2x the shot at getting in? I mean, i know it doesn't work like that, but theoretically? haha