2019-2020 Gannon University: Ruskin FL

1 minute ago, Brittany1112 said:

I randomly received a “greetings from Gannon verification” email. I received this same email when I was verified in June. Did anyone else randomly get this? I was excited to see if they were sending me an interview invite or a rejection, lol. Thank you. 

I received this as well. I am thinking it may have been an email to all applicants. 

53 minutes ago, Brittany1112 said:

I randomly received a “greetings from Gannon verification” email. I received this same email when I was verified in June. Did anyone else randomly get this? I was excited to see if they were sending me an interview invite or a rejection, lol. Thank you. 

Lol! I was excited/nervous for a second too 😩😂

On 9/10/2019 at 7:41 PM, marissajanel said:

So far so good! You can tell the professors are trying to make everything as smooth as possible for us. It’s a learning process for both of us! 

Awesome to hear! Do you happen to know how many students they send interviews to each cycle? 

Edited by Ashleymarie92

• 2 weeks later...