On 9/6/2019 at 11:12 PM, PA2BEE101 said:

@marissajanel what do you think of the program? Are there any draw backs?

So far so good! You can tell the professors are trying to make everything as smooth as possible for us. It’s a learning process for both of us! 

• Like 2

On 9/6/2019 at 8:23 PM, Madrelation said:

I have an interview for the 1st! Anyone have a hotel recommendation? 

Did you receive the information packet from them? They include hotel recommendations 🙂

• Like 1

I randomly received a “greetings from Gannon verification” email. I received this same email when I was verified in June. Did anyone else randomly get this? I was excited to see if they were sending me an interview invite or a rejection, lol. Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Brittany1112 said:

I randomly received a “greetings from Gannon verification” email. I received this same email when I was verified in June. Did anyone else randomly get this? I was excited to see if they were sending me an interview invite or a rejection, lol. Thank you. 

I received this as well. I am thinking it may have been an email to all applicants. 

19 minutes ago, PA2BEE101 said:

Yes I reached out to Desi and she said it's a mass email thing, so disregard if you've interviewed or waiting to interview. 

I emailed her as well (I feel badly now). She said it goes out once a month. Still good to know! 

53 minutes ago, Brittany1112 said:

Lol! I was excited/nervous for a second too 😩😂

On 9/10/2019 at 7:41 PM, marissajanel said:

So far so good! You can tell the professors are trying to make everything as smooth as possible for us. It’s a learning process for both of us! 

Awesome to hear! Do you happen to know how many students they send interviews to each cycle? 

Edited by Ashleymarie92

23 hours ago, futurePA56 said:

When did you receive your "under review" email?

I never received an under review email. I just saw in CASPA my app had been verified and a little over a month after my application was complete I received an invite.

How long after you got invited for an interview did you hear back specifying what time? I have an interview October 2nd and was told I’d be getting another email with more information. I still haven’t heard anything I’m not sure if I should email back or wait until Monday?