Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PA2BEE101
      Haven't seen anyone make a post regarding this year's application cycle, so, here it is! I just recieved an invite for interview and I applied May 15th. Anyone else out there?
    • By wgayoub
      Hello all,
      I am a prospective MBKU applicant eager to apply this cycle (going on my second time now). I noticed nobody had created a thread for this years cycle, so I figured I would! I would like to know all the possible in's and out's of getting into this program and be able to help other do the same. I was waitlisted for an interview in the 2018-2019 cycle so I feel as though I am almost there! If anyone got an interview last cycle, has any advice or any questions, please don't hesitate to post in this thread! I will be doing my best to check daily and respond to posts as I am able. Best of luck everyone!
    • By kluu1
      Hi I was wondering if anyone ever took the Masters in Medical Science program from UNTHSC before applying for PA school?
      It's a 1 rigorous program.
      I am interested in applying for it to possibly strengthen my application, but I would love some insight from anyone who had taken it too.
    • By HopefulthinkingPA
      What are my chances to get into a PA program? What programs would accept me? Or should I apply to post bacc/ or masters program? 
      I have a 2.88 GPA. BS in Human Biology. I have not taken the GRE. I am 26yrs Female AA. I have well over 1000 hours of clinical experience (paid, nonpaid/volunteer).
      I currently took a leave of absence from my position as a High-school science teacher, to take Biochemistry, Epidemiology and study for MCAT (plan on applying to Master of Biomedical to gain acceptance into DO school which is my ultimate dream). I am also considering PA school 
      MY  Letters Of Recommendation is from a  Chief PA at a  hospital and 2 MDs that are Directors  of Hospital. 

I want to remain hopeful but my dreams seem like they are drifting further away from me each day. I need advice.

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More