2019-2020 Gannon University: Ruskin FL

I applied back on August 20th and I haven’t heard anything back yet. I called the school to ask up to when they send invites out and they said they interview until February.

I received an invite from another school (MCPHS-Worcester) through email but it never arrived to me, I only found out because the school called to follow up with me on my invitation.

So I’m hoping maybe the same thing happened here. Does anyone know if Gannon calls in addition to emailing for interview invites? 

2 hours ago, gabscc12 said:

I applied back on August 20th and I haven’t heard anything back yet. I called the school to ask up to when they send invites out and they said they interview until February.

I received an invite from another school (MCPHS-Worcester) through email but it never arrived to me, I only found out because the school called to follow up with me on my invitation.

So I’m hoping maybe the same thing happened here. Does anyone know if Gannon calls in addition to emailing for interview invites? 

Hi,

I believe interview invites only come through emails. Check your junk mail & add Gannon to your fav/saved email list. 

They are interviewing until Feb 2020 so keep a look out! 

I had my interview already but I understand how the wait feels after submitting application. I can completely understand how you feel. There are still spots open & still time for interviews so keep your hopes up!

good luck!

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, gabscc12 said:

They are still sending out interview invites,  you will probably hear back soon!

• Upvote 1

On 7/24/2019 at 8:31 PM, PAC2B12 said:

Sure! My GPA was on the lower end (cumulative: 3.4, science 3.2), 100+ shadowing hours, 300+ volunteering hours, 1,500 hours as an ED scribe and a few thousand as a Medical Assistant (I dont remember the exact number, sorry!). I also had my EMT and phlebotomy certification, went on a medical mission trip, did a Graduate Certificate to boost my GPA, and participated in a couple clubs in undergrad. Hope this helps!

What kind of graduate certificate did you do? If I may ask

2 hours ago, Nktrio11 said:

Is there any chance that I could still get an interview invite this cycle? I am feeling defeated I applied first week of June and was verified instantly. 😞

Absolutely! They're interviewing all the way into February. If you have not recieved a 'no' there is always hope.  I know it's so hard and stressful,  try to stay positive! 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am scheduled to take the CASPer test December 11th, 2019. I hope that’s not going to hurt my chances- that is the earliest test I could schedule, sadly.

By the way, what is everyone’s stats?

cGPA:3.3

sGPA: 3.68

HCE: 8,640 hours as a medical assistant for neurosurgery office and primary care office.

3 Awards: Certificate of Excellence in patient care: one regionally accredited award.

Good luck everyone!