Gannon University: Ruskin FL

2 minutes ago, Kelciejag said:

They have a pre-req needed called into to research? Is this the same as like a capstone internship with research paper? I never had a specific class called into to research? 

They accepted my Thesis class as a research class and they accept anything equivalent so I'm sure that would work!

21 minutes ago, amh2021 said:

I signed up to take it as soon as I applied on CASPA because Casper gives you a specific day to take it so it's better to do it ASAP!

I already took Casper for another school and I am kind of annoyed I have to take it again. I emailed and asked if my results could be sent to them but I don't know if thats allowed... I do not want to waste money to take it again lol. I am also in the same boat I have no classes titled "intro to research" and I am not sure what I can put that would be accepted. Maybe professional and technical writing?

1 minute ago, Hbryan1 said:

I already took Casper for another school and I am kind of annoyed I have to take it again. I emailed and asked if my results could be sent to them but I don't know if thats allowed... I do not want to waste money to take it again lol. I am also in the same boat I have no classes titled "intro to research" and I am not sure what I can put that would be accepted. Maybe professional and technical writing?

Dang hopefully you don't have to pay and take it again ? I'm honestly not sure what would cover the intro to research class but if you email/call please let me know what they say because I'm sure a lot of people are in that same boat.

4 minutes ago, amh2021 said:

Dang hopefully you don't have to pay and take it again ? I'm honestly not sure what would cover the intro to research class but if you email/call please let me know what they say because I'm sure a lot of people are in that same boat.

Yes, I will. I emailed them earlier so maybe I will hear back on Monday.  ?

• Like 1

There is the option on Casper to add additional schools to your results so I got that taken care of. For the section where it says to upload proof of shadowing/healthcare hours they said we can show paid experience so I was just going to upload my timesheet from work. Will they accept this? I don't want to keep emailing the admissions committee lol.

• 2 weeks later...