2019-2020 Gannon University: Ruskin FL

15 hours ago, PA2BEE101 said:

Haven't seen anyone make a post regarding this year's application cycle, so, here it is! I just recieved an invite for interview and I applied May 15th. Anyone else out there?

Hi! I just submitted my app on the 28th and took Casper on the 2nd so I have not heard anything yet. What were your stats if you don't mind me asking. 

8 hours ago, Nktrio11 said:

Hi! I just submitted my app on the 28th and took Casper on the 2nd so I have not heard anything yet. What were your stats if you don't mind me asking. 

Awesome,  good luck!

STATS

cGPA: 3.8

sGPA: 3.7

60+ shadowing hours

LOR: Two physicians, one manager from early in my career whose watched me grow my career,  and one from my current manager. 

I've been a CT, MRI, XRay, Mammo tech for 14 years. 

That's all I can think of,  but feel free to ask any other specifics.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Just found out about this program today 😞 . Is the program considered rolling admissions? Also, does anyone know how many seats are offered for next Fall? Will be calling first thing on Monday, but meanwhile I can apply, I'd appreciate the help. Thank you! And congrats to those with interview invites!

8 minutes ago, kms135 said:

I applied May 28! I was verified almost immediately and they contacted me by email. 

Oh awesome! I applied the 30th but have not heard anything yet. I did get an email on the 11th of this month saying i'm either verified or my app is started. I'm pretty sure I am verified. Do you mind sharing your stats and did they contact you today?