Haven't seen anyone make a post regarding this year's application cycle, so, here it is! I just recieved an invite for interview and I applied May 15th. Anyone else out there?

15 hours ago, PA2BEE101 said:

Haven't seen anyone make a post regarding this year's application cycle, so, here it is! I just recieved an invite for interview and I applied May 15th. Anyone else out there?

Hi! I just submitted my app on the 28th and took Casper on the 2nd so I have not heard anything yet. What were your stats if you don't mind me asking. 

8 hours ago, Nktrio11 said:

Hi! I just submitted my app on the 28th and took Casper on the 2nd so I have not heard anything yet. What were your stats if you don't mind me asking. 

Awesome,  good luck!

STATS

cGPA: 3.8

sGPA: 3.7

60+ shadowing hours

LOR: Two physicians, one manager from early in my career whose watched me grow my career,  and one from my current manager. 

I've been a CT, MRI, XRay, Mammo tech for 14 years. 

That's all I can think of,  but feel free to ask any other specifics.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:27 AM, Nktrio11 said:

Anyone here from Gannon yet? 

I haven't gotten anything from Gannon. No confirmation email either. 

• Like 1

On 6/21/2019 at 11:27 AM, Nktrio11 said:

Anyone here from Gannon yet? 

I got an interview invite June 11th, and applied May 15th

4 hours ago, PA2BEE101 said:

Are you talking about the Florida campus?

On 6/25/2019 at 1:47 PM, PA2BEE101 said:

Did you get a confirmation email that everything was received before hearing about an interview? Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Brittany1112 said:

Did you get a confirmation email that everything was received before hearing about an interview? Thank you!

I didn't get a confirmation email saying everything was received! I got an interview yesterday via e-mail!

2 hours ago, Brittany1112 said:

No I did not,  just the interview invite. 

Edited by PA2BEE101

Does anyone know if we send GRE scores from ETS to the PA campus? When I was searching to send GRE scores I did not find a code for the Ruskin Campus? Thanks!

3 hours ago, haleys33 said:

Does anyone know if we send GRE scores from ETS to the PA campus? When I was searching to send GRE scores I did not find a code for the Ruskin Campus? Thanks!

Gannon doesn’t require the GRE. Only the CASPer. 

On 7/5/2019 at 3:42 PM, rach6195 said:

@PA2BEE101 and @odesss you guys already took the CASPer right? I’m assuming they don’t offer the interview without it. 

Yes I took it a day before their application window opened.

• Upvote 1

Hi everyone! Just found out about this program today 😞 . Is the program considered rolling admissions? Also, does anyone know how many seats are offered for next Fall? Will be calling first thing on Monday, but meanwhile I can apply, I'd appreciate the help. Thank you! And congrats to those with interview invites!

Hello! Yes they are indeed rolling admissions and they have 60 seats for the upcoming program to my knowledge. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am so glad i am not an impulsive person haha. I VERY sadly just noticed they require genetics to be 200 level or above... my genetics is 100 level 😭 . This is the first time i see this specification for genetics.... 

Thank you so much rach6195... i could have worked with that info... 😞

• Like 1

I received an interview for August 1st! I know this is a newer program but how were the interviews (if you’ve had one here)?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kms135 said:

I received an interview for August 1st! I know this is a newer program but how were the interviews (if you’ve had one here)?

YAY!! when did you apply and how did they reach out if you don't mind me asking? 

8 minutes ago, kms135 said:

I applied May 28! I was verified almost immediately and they contacted me by email. 

Oh awesome! I applied the 30th but have not heard anything yet. I did get an email on the 11th of this month saying i'm either verified or my app is started. I'm pretty sure I am verified. Do you mind sharing your stats and did they contact you today? 

On 7/13/2019 at 9:45 PM, rach6195 said:

Hello! Yes they are indeed rolling admissions and they have 60 seats for the upcoming program to my knowledge. 

@rach6195 So they do rolling admissions?  I was wondering myself.