2019-2020 Gannon University: Ruskin FL

got sent an acceptance last week btw !! Very excited ! 

those of you who have already decided to decline OR accept your offer do you mind sharing some of the reasons like pros and cons versus other schools you were accepted at?? 
I was interviewed via zoom and would love more info about the current students feelings /unique program highlights / campus that I maybe didn’t get to hear 🙂 please and thanks!

Edited by mars10

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Ashleymarie92 said:

For everyone wanting to know if the class is full or not, all I can tell you is that there are currently 23 students that are a part of the cohort Facebook page. There could be more, but that’s what I know. 

Thanks for the info 😊 Desi told me today the class is full at the moment...unless someone drops their seat. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2019 at 7:54 PM, PA2BEE101 said:

Congrats to all 3 of you! It was a straightforward process, about 30 min with 2 interviewers. 

Hey! My interview is September 25th. Is teh interview process 30 minutes each with 2 interviewers, or just 30 minutes in total? Did we get an online campus tour? How long was it overall? 

Thank you in advance 🙂