2019-2020 Gannon University: Ruskin FL

After getting the initial email inviting me for an interview, June 11th, in which I accepted same day I recieved a follow up email June 13th. In that email was the 30 min window for the time for that day and information about the campus. As far as emailing back,  it can't hurt to email ASAP, they'll respond as soon as they are available.  Hope that helps!

4 hours ago, PA2BEE101 said:

After getting the initial email inviting me for an interview, June 11th, in which I accepted same day I recieved a follow up email June 13th. In that email was the 30 min window for the time for that day and information about the campus. As far as emailing back,  it can't hurt to email ASAP, they'll respond as soon as they are available.  Hope that helps!

Oh wow yeah I still have not received that email. I’ll email them. Thank you!

• Like 1

On 9/27/2019 at 3:21 PM, PA2BEE101 said:

Officially offered a seat for the Gannon team!

Congrats on being accepted at team Gannon! I interviewed on the same date (July 30th) but haven’t received any decision. Did you get the offer through email or phone call? 

Good luck everyone interviewing and those of us waiting for a decision (nerve-racking)

5 hours ago, DiahH said:

Congrats on being accepted at team Gannon! I interviewed on the same date (July 30th) but haven’t received any decision. Did you get the offer through email or phone call? 

Good luck everyone interviewing and those of us waiting for a decision (nerve-racking)

Thank you,  I appreciate that.  It was through email and I believe most everyone will find out in December from what they told me at the interview, so don't lose hope by any means!

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2019 at 9:46 AM, pa11526 said:

Congratulations!! @padreamerrrr and @PA2BEE101.

When did you have your interview and how long until you heard back with the acceptance? I already had my interview and I have a feeling we won't hear back with acceptances until right before the next round of interviews.

good luck to everyone else 🙂

I had my interview on 8/1, didn't hear back until the end of september!

Thank you so much, when I asked in July they said some would know early but most would know in December.  I think after December would be for the spots turned down. Either way, I know it's so hard to wait,  I was checking my email ALL the time and stressing so much! So I totally get it, every day is another day closer.  

12 minutes ago, PA2BEE101 said:

Thank you so much, when I asked in July they said some would know early but most would know in December.  I think after December would be for the spots turned down. Either way, I know it's so hard to wait,  I was checking my email ALL the time and stressing so much! So I totally get it, every day is another day closer.  

yup thats me! been checking my email throughout the day. 

“Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there's no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.”-Laini Taylor

🙂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DiahH said:

yup thats me! been checking my email throughout the day. 

“Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there's no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.”-Laini Taylor

🙂

I’m hoping they will send out another round of interviews 😞