2019-2020 Wake Forest

13 hours ago, Boz21 said:

If we have not received an interview yet, should begin to accept that we will not be getting one? Does anyone know how many more interviews Wake Forest is expected to have? Thanks!

On their website it says they will interview 250 students this year, and take 88 on average 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 12:48 AM, Boz21 said:

If we have not received an interview yet, should begin to accept that we will not be getting one? Does anyone know how many more interviews Wake Forest is expected to have? Thanks!

When I was at my interview, I saw that all the rooms we used had a sign posted that said, “these rooms were reserved on the following interview dates.” I counted 13 dates total. I was there on one of the dates and 10 dates were in the future with the last date in February. 

Still lots of interviews coming! Stay positive 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GATTACA said:

When I was at my interview, I saw that all the rooms we used had a sign posted that said, “these rooms were reserved on the following interview dates.” I counted 13 dates total. I was there on one of the dates and 10 dates were in the future with the last date in February. 

Still lots of interviews coming! Stay positive 🙂

Very helpful! Thank you.

24 minutes ago, LaurenAutry said:

Anybody thinking we will get a call this week? It’s been two weeks tomorrow for my interview date. Last year it looks like Acceptances went out before the 10th for the first round of people. My nerves are killing me. 

Yes, I'm hoping for Thursday or Friday based on last year's posts.😌

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LaurenAutry said:

Anybody thinking we will get a call this week? It’s been two weeks tomorrow for my interview date. Last year it looks like Acceptances went out before the 10th for the first round of people. My nerves are killing me. 

Totally hoping to hear back this week also. It would make sense for them to contact the September interviews this week before conducting all of the October interviews 

9 hours ago, Hlouise32 said:

Are they interviewing November 4th, 6th or both? I have seen both interview dates and that seems super close together. Also, are they sending out anymore? Thanks y'all

Pretty sure it's just the 4th! Also when I was there they have interview dates set through February so I would presume yes.