Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, knightDC said:

has anyone received any acceptance letters yet? 

No but fingers crossed🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, knightDC said:

has anyone received any acceptance letters yet? 

I believe they said if it's an acceptance it will be a call!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PAwannabe311 said:

 

Congrats! When did you submit all you applications?

I submitted my caspa app in May and sent in my supplemental a little less than 4 weeks ago 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I had a dollar for every time I checked this forum, then I’d probably have my PA school tuition paid off by now.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LaurenAutry said:

Anyone else (perhaps that interviewed in September) receive an e-mail to take their post-interview survey?

I did 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, LaurenAutry said:

Anyone else (perhaps that interviewed in September) receive an e-mail to take their post-interview survey?

I did this morning! I panicked because I thought it was a denial email at first 😭 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, mredwine said:

I did 🙂

I had a mild heart attack just seeing the beginning of the e-mail subject.  No one has received a call yet?  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LaurenAutry said:

I had a mild heart attack just seeing the beginning of the e-mail subject.  No one has received a call yet?  

same!! Saw my heart rate on my fitbit spike up hahahaha

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we have not received an interview yet, should begin to accept that we will not be getting one? Does anyone know how many more interviews Wake Forest is expected to have? Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Boz21 said:

If we have not received an interview yet, should begin to accept that we will not be getting one? Does anyone know how many more interviews Wake Forest is expected to have? Thanks!

On their website it says they will interview 250 students this year, and take 88 on average 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 12:48 AM, Boz21 said:

If we have not received an interview yet, should begin to accept that we will not be getting one? Does anyone know how many more interviews Wake Forest is expected to have? Thanks!

When I was at my interview, I saw that all the rooms we used had a sign posted that said, “these rooms were reserved on the following interview dates.” I counted 13 dates total. I was there on one of the dates and 10 dates were in the future with the last date in February. 

 

Still lots of interviews coming! Stay positive 🙂

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GATTACA said:

When I was at my interview, I saw that all the rooms we used had a sign posted that said, “these rooms were reserved on the following interview dates.” I counted 13 dates total. I was there on one of the dates and 10 dates were in the future with the last date in February. 

 

Still lots of interviews coming! Stay positive 🙂

 

 

 

Very helpful! Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody thinking we will get a call this week? It’s been two weeks tomorrow for my interview date. Last year it looks like Acceptances went out before the 10th for the first round of people. My nerves are killing me. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LaurenAutry said:

Anybody thinking we will get a call this week? It’s been two weeks tomorrow for my interview date. Last year it looks like Acceptances went out before the 10th for the first round of people. My nerves are killing me. 

Yes, I'm hoping for Thursday or Friday based on last year's posts.😌

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LaurenAutry said:

Anybody thinking we will get a call this week? It’s been two weeks tomorrow for my interview date. Last year it looks like Acceptances went out before the 10th for the first round of people. My nerves are killing me. 

Totally hoping to hear back this week also. It would make sense for them to contact the September interviews this week before conducting all of the October interviews 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone called to ask when we may hear? I remember them saying we should hear 2 1/2 - 3 weeks after the first interview date but we could call and follow up.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just recieved an interview invite for Novemeber 6th! Anyone that has been through the interview process already have any tips or suggestions? Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they interviewing November 4th, 6th or both? I have seen both interview dates and that seems super close together. Also, are they sending out anymore? Thanks y'all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hlouise32 said:

Are they interviewing November 4th, 6th or both? I have seen both interview dates and that seems super close together. Also, are they sending out anymore? Thanks y'all

Pretty sure it's just the 4th! Also when I was there they have interview dates set through February so I would presume yes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More