2019-2020 Wake Forest

On 10/25/2019 at 12:04 AM, Fegrin said:

Being waitlisted, I figured it would be a typical waitlist like other programs, but it is as they say. I just received my acceptance call today. But I called in asking how far I was up the list, and they said I was on the top half. Apparently, I was closer to the top than they said.

What day did you interview? Also, congrats !!

Thanks so much for doing that!

16 minutes ago, LaurenAutry said:

I just made one! I will try and go through the currently class list that Ms. Gmuca sent out and befriend and invite to the group! Can’t wait to meet you guys. Please search my name Lauren Autry and shoot me a friend request if you have the time! 

• Like 1

Hi! 

I've been accepted to the Boone cohort, and I have a few questions. Does anyone know when we are supposed to get housing and stuff? Also where we are supposed to stay in Winston-Salem for a month? lol 

And did someone make a facebook page??  I'd love to start meeting people!  

Thanks! 

Hannah 🙂

48 minutes ago, hanfran said:

Hi! 

I've been accepted to the Boone cohort, and I have a few questions. Does anyone know when we are supposed to get housing and stuff? Also where we are supposed to stay in Winston-Salem for a month? lol 

And did someone make a facebook page??  I'd love to start meeting people!  

Thanks! 

Hannah 🙂

Congrats! When did you interview?