2019-2020 Wake Forest

On 11/20/2019 at 9:41 AM, hanfran said:

Hi! 

I've been accepted to the Boone cohort, and I have a few questions. Does anyone know when we are supposed to get housing and stuff? Also where we are supposed to stay in Winston-Salem for a month? lol 

And did someone make a facebook page??  I'd love to start meeting people!  

Thanks! 

Hannah 🙂

Awesome! Same here! A previous student told me that for the first unit we have to be in Winston-Salem that we will be staying in suite style undergraduate dorms (undergrads won't be there for the summer session) and get free parking.

Message me and I can add you to the facebook page!

On 11/20/2019 at 10:10 AM, juliagulia07 said:

Got invited to interview today! I'll be in the 1/13 group. So excited, I'm from Washington state and this will be my first time in NC!

I'm from Idaho and it was my first time too. I loved it there! If you need any recommendation, message me! I had such a great time in the city and at my interview!

• Like 1

I received the call a few hours ago! I got accepted into the Wake Forest PA program and the emerging leaders program (law)! My interview date was 11/12. I am likely going to do the emerging leaders masters as well, which means moving from Seattle, W.A. to N.C. in May 2021. I honestly did not think I was going to get in this round, but it only takes one acceptance. Luckily, Wake Forest was my top choice! I am very humbled and overjoyed. Hang in there, everyone! 🤩

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, continuouscaffeinedrip said:

I received the call a few hours ago! I got accepted into the Wake Forest PA program and the emerging leaders program (law)! My interview date was 11/12. I am likely going to do the emerging leaders masters as well, which means moving from Seattle, W.A. to N.C. in May 2021. I honestly did not think I was going to get in this round, but it only takes one acceptance. Luckily, Wake Forest was my top choice! I am very humbled and overjoyed. Hang in there, everyone! 🤩

Congratulations!! I also was accepted earlier today to the business program, but I’m going to decline the offer and go straight into the PA program. for those still on the active applicant list—it really is moving!! Stay positive! 

• Upvote 1

On 11/19/2019 at 11:23 AM, LaurenAutry said:

I just made one! I will try and go through the currently class list that Ms. Gmuca sent out and befriend and invite to the group! Can’t wait to meet you guys. Please search my name Lauren Autry and shoot me a friend request if you have the time! 

Hey! Just paid my deposit for the Winston Salem class! Would love to join the group! Can’t wait to meet you all! 

Just posting this to let people know that there is movement on the active applicant list!

I interviewed 10/13, was placed on the active applicant list, and Elise called me yesterday (12/6) and told me I was accepted! I am so humbled, hyped, and overjoyed!!! I also got accepted into the ELP for Business, but honestly not sure if I am going to do that. A lot to think about it, but just know there is movement and do not give up hope!!

Edited by PAlpable

On 12/10/2019 at 11:46 AM, Kc2020 said:

Is Wake still sending out interview invites? I haven't heard anything since I submitted my application a while back. I was going to send grade updates to the school since I've completed a couple of courses for Fall semester, but unsure if it is a waste of my time at this point. 

I haven't heard anything either, from last year's forum it looks like they had an interview session in February too.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:46 AM, Kc2020 said:

Is Wake still sending out interview invites? I haven't heard anything since I submitted my application a while back. I was going to send grade updates to the school since I've completed a couple of courses for Fall semester, but unsure if it is a waste of my time at this point. 

I would send it in. Don't count yourself out until they tell you to. I got an invite to interview 4 days before the Nov 4th date.