I heard from an admissions rep yesterday. They had a question regarding my LOR'S and sent me an email. Everything was figured out and they confirmed my application 'will continue in the review process'. Shouldn't be too much longer if they keep to last year's timeline.

On 8/5/2019 at 10:57 AM, turnitblue1234 said:

Thanks so much! When you mentioned two weeks, was that for receiving an interview after you submitted your secondary? 

That's in regards to decisions after interviews. I submitted my supplemental at literally the last minute on August 31st at 11:45 and got a call mid December for an Interview. I was the last interview group in January

On 8/6/2019 at 4:49 PM, jsutt13 said:

That's in regards to decisions after interviews. I submitted my supplemental at literally the last minute on August 31st at 11:45 and got a call mid December for an Interview. I was the last interview group in January

Ok thank you! I appreciate your help!! 

I talked with an admissions rep today. My supplemental email was sent in out June but I never received it and come to find out Comcast has an auto-delete setting for "spam" emails. We figured everything out and I am now working on their supplemental 🙂 The rep ALSO said that the way the application progress is going on their end right now is that 1 week AFTER you submit your supplemental, they start to look at your file so be patient!

best of luck everyone.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, journey2pa said:

I talked with an admissions rep today. My supplemental email was sent in out June but I never received it and come to find out Comcast has an auto-delete setting for "spam" emails. We figured everything out and I am now working on their supplemental 🙂 The rep ALSO said that the way the application progress is going on their end right now is that 1 week AFTER you submit your supplemental, they start to look at your file so be patient!

best of luck everyone.

I had the same thing with several schools! I had to call all of them, so frustrating! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, jyk38pa said:

Just got a call for an interview invite for September 17th! Hoping other people will get the invite news as well 🙂 

A call! Good to know, thank you! 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lorin said:

Just got an interview for 9/17 as well!

Good luck to everyone 😁

Congratulations! Was it a call also?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jyk38pa said:

Just got a call for an interview invite for September 17th! Hoping other people will get the invite news as well 🙂 

Congrats!! That’s awesome news! Would you mind sharing your timeline of submission for caspa and supplemental app? Thanks! 

4 hours ago, PrePA1115 said:

Congrats!! That’s awesome news! Would you mind sharing your timeline of submission for caspa and supplemental app? Thanks! 

Of course! CASPA submitted 5/21 and was received 6/25. Submitted supplemental 7/2 (interview invite received on 8/16). Hope this helps! 

Hi all, 

I am grateful to have received an invite but I will be forfeiting my interview with Wake Forest. Best of luck to everyone this cycle! 🙂 

• Like 3

Guest AngelMW

On the "view your checklist" section of the Wake Forest Portal, when are you all posting updated experience hours?