2019-2020 Wake Forest

On 10/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, Chris14 said:

Do you have a choice of campus or do they just assign you one with your acceptance?

When you get your acceptance call you have by the end of the day to let them know if you have extenuating circumstances that would place you on one campus or the other (family, previous housing, etc.). The next day you'll receive an email with your formal acceptance letter and which campus you're assigned to!

• Upvote 2

On 10/13/2019 at 8:39 AM, LaurenAutry said:

Hi all - got my acceptance this past Thursday!  So so so excited to be joining you all in May.  For those of you that have been accepted AND paid your $1,000 fee, did you get any confirmation e-mail of your payment?  I took pictures on my phone just in case.  Thanks! 

I didn't get a confirmation email, I took screenshots too!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fegrin said:

I am waitlisted as well. Interviewed 10/7. Does anyone know when we'll know if there's a slot open? I have multiple offers and don't want to have to pay multiple deposits for a "just in case".

From looking at last years posts it seems like you won't find out until after everyone has interviewed, which should be around february