2019-2020 Wake Forest

Received an invite to interview, for 9/30/19, at about noon today by phone. I submitted by supplemental application on 7.23.19 and was verified the same day.

If anyone on the 9.30.19 date needs a ride from the Charlotte airport I would be happy to help. I will be driving up the day before and passing through Charlotte.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2019 at 1:49 PM, britva0 said:

Congrats to all who recently received invites! I guess we're moving into  October invites now-- does anyone mind sharing their timeline or stats? Trying to get an idea of where my app might be in the queue 🙂

CASPA submitted 6.16. Supplemental submitted 7.15 and verified around that time. Hope that helps 

does anyone know anything about the timeline of the CASPer test? does it have to be completed before the interview? does it have to completed before admissions decision? I see that there are several dates to take the test, including dates into December, so it must not be crucial to do it asap- right? any insights would be appreciated!!

• Like 1

On 9/6/2019 at 6:31 PM, journey2pa said:

does anyone know anything about the timeline of the CASPer test? does it have to be completed before the interview? does it have to completed before admissions decision? I see that there are several dates to take the test, including dates into December, so it must not be crucial to do it asap- right? any insights would be appreciated!!

Yes I believe you needed to take casper test in August? I would reach out to wake forest admissions with a call. You have to sign up for a testing date a few days in advance and I believe they were offered June-August. 

On 9/6/2019 at 6:31 PM, journey2pa said:

At the open house, they said that you have until december and you could be interviewed even if it wasn’t completed 

Edited by britva0
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, GAgirl said:

Was it group or individual interviews? I have mine on Oct. 7th.

I don't know how much I'm supposed to say because I spoke to a graduate of the program before hand and she was told not to give too much away about the process. But basically, you go through a case together to simulate their IBL style and then you have the structural interview. It's not nearly as scary or formal as other programs. Hope that helps!

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 7:26 PM, Lorin said:

Just interviewed today and it was an incredible experience! Very eye opening and also very relaxed. The faculty seem truly excited for you to be there. Good luck to everyone who was interviews coming up!

would you mind giving me some of your resume stats? such as GPA, patient contact, etc. I am applying next cycle and I want to start bulking up my resume more in areas I lack so I have the best chance of getting an interview here 🙂

On 9/17/2019 at 8:26 PM, Lorin said:

Just interviewed today and it was an incredible experience! Very eye opening and also very relaxed. The faculty seem truly excited for you to be there. Good luck to everyone who was interviews coming up!

Thank you! I'm so excited for my interview on 9.30. I can't wait to meet everyone! I'm glad to hear you had such a positive experience