2019-2020 Wake Forest

Same here - verified 5/15 and invite yet. I did email them today regarding the fact that in one place on their site it states that CASPer invitation will be sent after CASPA and supplemental applications are reviewed by the program, and on another page, it says CASPer must be completed in order for CASPA application to be reviewed. Has everyone completed CASPer before submitting CASPA?

3 hours ago, Beata said:

Same here - verified 5/15 and invite yet. I did email them today regarding the fact that in one place on their site it states that CASPer invitation will be sent after CASPA and supplemental applications are reviewed by the program, and on another page, it says CASPer must be completed in order for CASPA application to be reviewed. Has everyone completed CASPer before submitting CASPA?

I noticed that too. I did not complete CASPer, and was going with it is invite only after submitting CASPA and the supplemental. Please let us know if you they respond! I'm still waiting on receiving the supplemental.

Submitted CASPA 5/14 and verified on 5/15.  Still have not heard anything about supplemental apps.  Good luck to everyone! Took CASPer for another application and also did not see WFU on the testing website; however, from their website, it does not look pertinent until later in the application cycle.  

2 minutes ago, Beata said:

I just got an email that they have not downloaded CASPA applications yet, but once they do the invites for supplemental applications will go out. 

They're also going to add CASPer soon, but the school is not on there yet. 

So does everyone need to take CASPer, or is it by invite only? The website was confusing.

@JuliaHPrePA There will be an invitation to CASPer as well as supplemental application: 

"We apologize for the confusion.  We are waiting for CASPer to add our school to their website.  We hope to on it by next week. 

We have not begun to download CASPA information into our system yet.  When we download your CASPA application, you will receive an email with a link and information on submitting our supplemental application as well as the CASPer test". 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...