2019-2020 Application Cycle (Philly campus)

Hey everyone thought I’d get this started! Please use this thread to post about application submissions, any contact with the program, interview invites, acceptances, etc. Good luck to you all!

CASPA submitted 5/14

Verified 5/14

No confirmation email, or link to supplemental app yet

Edited by samweres

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CApplicantT
On 6/22/2019 at 8:54 PM, Ashleemee said:

For anyone that had the fee waiver through CASPA & reached out to PCOM to get their $75.00 fee waived, can you tell me how long it was before they responded?  They said in the initial email 15 business days at the minimum. 

I emailed them a second time a week after my first email as I had not heard back and they replied right away. I am still waiting for the waiver to be applied on the portal now. I figure they must have a lot of questions/emails coming in and are very busy. 

2 hours ago, CCApplicantCT said:

I emailed them a second time a week after my first email as I had not heard back and they replied right away. I am still waiting for the waiver to be applied on the portal now. I figure they must have a lot of questions/emails coming in and are very busy. 

Omg! Thank you! I will send another email!  I just read through last years  thread and someone said they waited 3 weeks and never heard anything so they paid the fee but I need the waiver I can’t do that. 

I received the confirmation and everything but I wanted to ask you all a question. It says that you must have a recommendation by a physician, pa or nurse practitioner. I do not know anyone in those roles well enough to ask them for a letter... anyone else running into this issue? 

If we submitted our app with the letter from an PA/NP/MD/DO already through caspa (in my case I have 3 LORS), do we need our letter writers to actually email their LORS directly to the email provided in the confirmation email? I have sent in the supplemental payment and it was updated with a date on the right column. However the section for the letter from a clinician is still blank.  Can anyone confirm?

5 hours ago, oaklandabcpa said:

If we submitted our app with the letter from an PA/NP/MD/DO already through caspa (in my case I have 3 LORS), do we need our letter writers to actually email their LORS directly to the email provided in the confirmation email? I have sent in the supplemental payment and it was updated with a date on the right column. However the section for the letter from a clinician is still blank.  Can anyone confirm?

if you already have the letters in CASPA you do NOT need to resubmit them. i asked about this and they told me to wait and they will update it themselves. it took about 1 week and they entered a date. so in short, don't do anything and PCOM will take care of the letter portion!

1 hour ago, drattotti said:

if you already have the letters in CASPA you do NOT need to resubmit them. i asked about this and they told me to wait and they will update it themselves. it took about 1 week and they entered a date. so in short, don't do anything and PCOM will take care of the letter portion!

It looks like they only take two letters ( 1 from a PA and another 1) but I have 3 LORS and I wanted them to see all of them. If not I rather be able to choose the second letter they choose to upload because one of them is really strong out of my 3.