Let's post here for the 2019-2020 CASPA cycle for Drexel University to keep each other in the loop of when we applied, stats, any contact with the university, interview invites and acceptances! Good luck to everyone.

Submitted CASPA app 5/14

Verified 5/14

Receipt of application from Drexel (via email) 5/14

Edited by samweres

Hello! Good luck to everyone this cycle! Hopefully we hear something from them soon.

Submitted CASPA Application/Verified by CASPA 05/10

Receipt of Drexel Application/Under Review 5/10

• Upvote 1

Submitted CASPA: 5/20

Verified:5/22

Confirmed by Drexel:5/23

Good luck everyone! Does anyone know how long it usually takes to hear back?

Can everyone please share their stats?  

cGPA: 3.57

science: 3.46

graduate: 4.0

overall (undergrad + grad) 3.64

overall science (u+grad) 3.57

Received an email today stating I’m missing medical terminology...they have started reviewing app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's my timeline if anyone is curious!

• Submitted 5/11
  • Verified 5/13
  • Receipt of application email from Drexel 5/13
  • Interview invite 6/5

• Like 1

Application Timeline for Drexell

• Submitted 5/8/2019
  • Verify 5/8/2019
  • Interview Invites email received 06/05/2019

Good luck to all!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just received my first PA program interview ever! I’m interviewing on July 25th. I’m so nervous and excited! Okurrrr! 

• Upvote 2

Does Drexel require a supplemental application or is it just the CASPA questions?

Submitted: 6/1

Receipt of Application: 6/3

Interview Invite: 6/5

Good luck to everyone with interviews!

On 6/5/2019 at 4:55 PM, gjr428 said:

I just received my first PA program interview ever! I’m interviewing on July 25th. I’m so nervous and excited! Okurrrr! 

Congrats! 

Do you mind sharing your stats?

10 hours ago, PArtnerincrime said:

Received an interview invite today for August 15th! 

Anyone else planning on being there? 

I will be there. Received an email yesterday. 

Congrats to everyone who has received interviews!

• Submitted 5/20
  • Verified 5/21
  • Receipt of application email from Drexel 5/21
  • Interview invite 6/5

Also my first PA interview!

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:15 AM, jc0863 said:

Does Drexel require a supplemental application or is it just the CASPA questions?

No other supplemental app, just everything on CASPA!

Hi ladies and gents,

I applied to Drexel last year. They did monthly reviews and interview rounds. I applied late last year and then had trouble with CASPA so it was near August by the time I was officially verified, then I washed out all the way at the very end. They'll do interviews all the way into January if they don't fill all their spots.

Timelines this year: had my app confirmed 6/5. So if I get an interview invite it'll probably be next month.

Congrats to those with interviews already. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

Does anyone have any idea when rejections start to go out? I was confirmed by Drexel on 5/14 and still haven’t heard anything yet!

Edited by Bc135

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I got verified June 6th and it seems as though we would have likely already heard back for an interview if they were interested. Still early though so not sure. 

On 6/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, PArtnerincrime said:

Received an interview invite today for August 15th! 

Anyone else planning on being there? 

I will be there! 🙂 

3 hours ago, ct0502 said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I got verified June 6th and it seems as though we would have likely already heard back for an interview if they were interested. Still early though so not sure. 

It's still early. I applied the first week of June and have not heard back yet either. 

• Like 1

Received confirmation that my application is being processed on June 6th. 

Still have not heard anything else. 

Should I consider it a rejection??