2019-2020 Application Cycle

Let's post here for the 2019-2020 CASPA cycle for Drexel University to keep each other in the loop of when we applied, stats, any contact with the university, interview invites and acceptances! Good luck to everyone.

Submitted CASPA app 5/14

Verified 5/14

Receipt of application from Drexel (via email) 5/14

Edited by samweres

Hi ladies and gents,

I applied to Drexel last year. They did monthly reviews and interview rounds. I applied late last year and then had trouble with CASPA so it was near August by the time I was officially verified, then I washed out all the way at the very end. They'll do interviews all the way into January if they don't fill all their spots.

Timelines this year: had my app confirmed 6/5. So if I get an interview invite it'll probably be next month.

Congrats to those with interviews already. Good luck to everyone still waiting.

3 hours ago, ct0502 said:

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, I got verified June 6th and it seems as though we would have likely already heard back for an interview if they were interested. Still early though so not sure. 

It's still early. I applied the first week of June and have not heard back yet either. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...