2019-2020 Application Cycle

10 hours ago, philosophymedic said:

Welp, I'm a July baby with no offer, so ya'll probably won't be seeing me at Drexel next year. On the bright side, I have a couple interviews elsewhere.  Good luck to you and everyone else that's still in it!

According to their website, interviews run through February. I wouldn't give up hope just yet!

• Upvote 1

On 6/25/2019 at 2:23 PM, nyc9009 said:

Received confirmation that my application is being processed on June 6th. 

Still have not heard anything else. 

Should I consider it a rejection??

So this is an assumption based on my experience last round, but from what I can tell the program keeps all of the apps they recieve open and on file until they officially fill every seat in the class. I didn't get an official rejection until their interviews closed in February. 

I'm in the same boat as you this round as well, so the only conclusion I can draw is that my application has [so far] rated lower than all the candidates they've reviewed and offered interviews to. So, we're still in it, technically. But being passed up for 2 or 3 interview rounds doesn't strike me as a good sign

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, philosophymedic said:

So this is an assumption based on my experience last round, but from what I can tell the program keeps all of the apps they recieve open and on file until they officially fill every seat in the class. I didn't get an official rejection until their interviews closed in February. 

I'm in the same boat as you this round as well, so the only conclusion I can draw is that my application has [so far] rated lower than all the candidates they've reviewed and offered interviews to. So, we're still in it, technically. But being passed up for 2 or 3 interview rounds doesn't strike me as a good sign

last year they sent invites well into december. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just received an email that my application hs undergone an “initial review”, but all of the upcoming interview dates are full and they will contact me throughout the winter if an opportunity arises.

This was the first communication I’ve received since I submitted my app around 6/24!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gabpa said:

Just received an email that my application hs undergone an “initial review”, but all of the upcoming interview dates are full and they will contact me throughout the winter if an opportunity arises.

This was the first communication I’ve received since I submitted my app around 6/24!

I got the same email! Emailed back to find out if we’re on some formal waitlist for an interview 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Giving up my interview slot! Hopefully someone here gets it! Good luck everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Gabpa said:

I got this email too. Last year I didn’t and was flat out denied so i think it’s basically a “hold” and to see how many people they end up accepting from their next few interviews!

• Like 1