2019-2020 Application Cycle

Hi all! Congrats to those who interviewed! Everyone else who is waiting, be patient. I interviewed at Drexel on July 25th and it was very laid back. They told us decisions would be sent out anywhere from four weeks up until March. It is a daunting process, but all we can really do is wait.

Best of luck to everyone 🙂 

Edited by Wendyg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PAssion808 said:

For those who interviewed already, are there student interviews or only faculty? Thanks!

The interviews are with faculty, but you talk with students during the tour and while you're waiting to interview. Even though you're not officially interviewing with students, I think it's best practice to be "on" all day. I wouldn't be surprised if they ask the students for feedback! 

22 minutes ago, mamprepa said:

The interviews are with faculty, but you talk with students during the tour and while you're waiting to interview. Even though you're not officially interviewing with students, I think it's best practice to be "on" all day. I wouldn't be surprised if they ask the students for feedback! 

Thank you!

Hello! 

I have my interview coming up August 15th. For those that have already interviewed, are there any reading or additional information sent to us that could be used for the writing sample? Every school I have interviewed at has been general interview type questions for the writing portion, but I just want to make sure I am not missing anything on my e-mails that I should be reading prior to interview day. I have heard that some programs will send out an article to read. 

THX! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PAssion808 said:

Hi! I will be attending the interview on August 15. This is my first PA school interview. Do I bring a notebook and resume? What did others bring to interviews? Thanks!

When did you submit and get verified? And when did you hear back about your interview? 

I would say just bring a pen, an ID, and an umbrella (part of the tour is outside). They don't ask for resumes, but I brought a couple copies for my own peace of mind.

You can get by without one, but I also brought a padfolio to take notes, write down the names of the folks I wanted to send thank you notes to, and to hold some business cards! 

• Upvote 1

On 8/8/2019 at 9:10 AM, PAssion808 said:

Hi! I will be attending the interview on August 15. This is my first PA school interview. Do I bring a notebook and resume? What did others bring to interviews? Thanks!

I have done 2 interviews already and did not bring resumes at all. If they want you to have them they will say so in the email with interview info. Usually they have everything in front of them from your application at the interview! Good luck and I'll see ya on the 15!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gjr428 said:

Congrats on everyone getting accepted 🙂 has anyone received an email?? If we accept the offer, do we have 15 days from the day she called us to pay the deposit? Or are we waiting for an official letter? Email?? 

I'm 90% positive she said 15 days from the day we receive the email. Still waiting on email. 🙂

• Like 1