2019-2020 Application Cycle

19 hours ago, swanprincess610 said:

Verified July 10, but no response so far. According to past posts, they send out rejections pretty late. Ugh the wait...😭.

I was verified around the same time and haven’t heard anything either. I think the second round of interviews is this week. I’m not really anticipating anything for another week or two because of that? Maybe they haven’t looked into things much more until after the first 2 rounds of interviews are done? Not sure 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to apply and was verified today. I hope it's not too late. Do you guys think I should have bothered? I know they've only had two rounds of interviews it looks like, so hopefully they will consider my application. Good luck to those who have interviewed as well as those waiting!

On 8/30/2019 at 4:39 PM, mamprepa said:

I just rescinded my acceptance, so hopefully that opens up the slot for someone else! My sincerest wishes for those still waiting- good luck!

Would you mind sharing some of your stats? Still waiting to hear, and am interested to hear a little about what they value in order to offer an interview.

14 minutes ago, MagdaCzajka said:

Does anyone know how many rounds of interviews they will still do? I applied mid July and haven't heard back, I wonder how many interviews dates do they still have open?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they go until they're full, so it depends on how many spots they fill from previous interviews.

I don't know if my application was somewhat competitive enough to hang onto last year, or if they took *a LONG time to review it,* but I was confirmed in mid August and didn't get a rejection until, like, January.  So when I tell people it could be a long waiting game, I'm not kidding 😆

Edited by philosophymedic
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, philosophymedic said:

I'm pretty sure they go until they're full, so it depends on how many spots they fill from previous interviews.

I don't know if my application was somewhat competitive enough to hang onto last year, or if they took *a LONG time to review it,* but I was confirmed in mid August and didn't get a rejection until, like, January.  So when I tell people it could be a long waiting game, I'm not kidding 😆

Ahhhhh long wait, thanks for letting me know, and good luck this year if you are also applying this round!