INDIANA: Franklin College

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 12:27 PM, EmilyF said:

Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist yet? I got an email saying that they have offered all available seats in the class, but anticipate having additional spots open up as decisions are made. 

They mentioned at my interview that usually about half of the class comes from the waitlist and I know that at least a few in this years class have come from the waitlist up to this point. Hope that helps!

• Like 1

On 10/31/2020 at 3:27 PM, EmilyF said:

Has anyone been pulled off the waitlist yet? I got an email saying that they have offered all available seats in the class, but anticipate having additional spots open up as decisions are made. 

I interviewed on 10/9, got waitlisted, and I received a call last week offering a spot in the program! Don't worry too much, it sounds like they're just waiting on people to respond to the acceptances before they pull more from the waitlist.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just emailed the program to release my seat from admission, I hope someone who will be able to start the program in the coming weeks will be able to take my spot. I was pulled off the waitlist so anything can happen! Good luck to those starting the program in January, and to those who are eagerly waiting to hear back. I would have loved to be a part of this cohort but 2020 is turning out to not be my year, crossing my fingers for everyone here!

-Emily 

• 6 months later...

Just got an interview invite for either in-person September 24th or virtual October 6th. 

My predicament is: I really want to do the in-person interview but I have another interview that day for a school that just went on probation. Should I do both interviews and just stick to virtual for Franklin? or should I cancel the school that is on probation and do the in-person. I have about an 8 hour drive.