Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By csandino9
      Hi, 
      I am seeking an opportunity to shadow a practicing PA of any specialty that is located anywhere in the Boise/Nampa/Meridian area of Idaho. I am Junior at Boise State University studying Biology.I am open to learning all summer/fall and really want to get some hours in before I apply later next year. If you have any information on potential shadowing opportunities, please feel free to contact me at cristiansandino@u.boisestate.edu
      Thanks, Cristian
    • By Rachbond
      I am currently in the process of my first application cycle and would love to connect with current Oklahoma P.A.'s for advice/shadowing opportunities and any Oklahoma Pre-P.A. students that are going through this journey as well! 
    • By PAhopeful98
      Hello, I am currently a Pre-PA student in the Denver, Colorado area applying this cycle and am currently looking for a PA in any speciality to shadow during the month of July at some point. I have received the COVID vaccination series. Please reply or reach out if you are available! Thanks so much!
    • By IndianaPrePA
      Hi everyone! I figured I would start a thread for this current cycle. I submitted my CASPA app on 5/31/21 and was verified on 6/2/21. 
    • By riversong
      I'm having a hard time finding PAs to shadow, I was only able to one so far. Currently work as a PCT at Albany Med. I have tried both AMC and SPH but no luck.  I have called a lot of clinics not affiliated with AMC or SPH too. (AMC called me back and told me to stop cold calling their clinics ? and no luck with SPH) and they have either given me the run around or told me "no" due to HIIPPA or that their PAs don't want the extra responsibility of a shadow.  
      Does anyone one know a PA in the area. It seems that the only way to convince a PA for shadow is to have some connections. Cold calling is not working. 
      I would really appreciate any advice!!  Feel free to DM me. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More