Indiana: Trine University 2021-2022

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, kyleemreed said:

How did your interview go/view of the program? I know this is a newer program so just want to know if they're still organized and professional! 

I loved my interview! I was so nervous, but as I'm sure you've read in other posts, the faculty was so welcoming. They give you the best chance to relax and really show them why you'd be a great PA. The program is right up there with the well-established ones! They emphasize service back to the community and interprofessional communication. You can tell that each member of the faculty is really dedicated to this profession, and they've even been able to set up a rotation with a well known cardiothoracic surgeon in California. When I was there they talked about how this surgeon even wanted one of their students to come back and work, so you can tell that you'll be more than prepared by the time you graduate. Another perk is that Trine has a prosected cadaver lab (not all Indiana programs have cadavers). I hope this helps!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 3:47 PM, IndianaPrePA said:

I loved my interview! I was so nervous, but as I'm sure you've read in other posts, the faculty was so welcoming. They give you the best chance to relax and really show them why you'd be a great PA. The program is right up there with the well-established ones! They emphasize service back to the community and interprofessional communication. You can tell that each member of the faculty is really dedicated to this profession, and they've even been able to set up a rotation with a well known cardiothoracic surgeon in California. When I was there they talked about how this surgeon even wanted one of their students to come back and work, so you can tell that you'll be more than prepared by the time you graduate. Another perk is that Trine has a prosected cadaver lab (not all Indiana programs have cadavers). I hope this helps!!

On 8/14/2021 at 11:55 AM, IndianaPrePA said:

Hello! I interviewed July 30th and received the call that I was accepted on August 4th! 

Omg congratulations on your acceptance!! I really want to attend Trine’s PA program. Do you have any tips/suggestions for the interview? What was the interview style? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got an email stating “As part of our rolling admissions process, your application remains active for this admissions cycle until we make determination of seat and waitlist offers. In other words, we will consider you with our next set of interviewees, and with each additional interview session throughout this process.   As relevant, we will contact you directly.” What does this even mean? 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...