INDIANA: Franklin College

12 hours ago, futurePA296 said:

Do you guys know how many seats have been filled so far?

During my interview back in August, they stated that they fill most of their seats by October, and the October applicants are typically interviewing for a seat on their waitlist. However, they also stated that at least half of their PA class comes from waitlist applicants, so there's a chance!

17 hours ago, futurePA296 said:

Do you guys know how many seats have been filled so far?

Can't really give you an exact number. People will be declining and dropping out as the months go on so there's no way to actually tell which seats are taken. From what I heard around 16 positions were offered after the first interview; however, don't let that discourage you! (for one its hearsay, I could've heard wrong lol) But more importantly, like another person said, over half of the waitlist will be pulled from. My class had 1-2 students pulled around Christmas time (EXTREMELY late). There's hope for those of you on the waitlist. Be patient and be positive! 

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/9/2021 at 9:48 AM, AW11715 said:

Does anyone know when in Jan this program starts? Hoping to get pulled off the waitlist but since they don't tell you waitlist ranking, I have no idea how my chances are looking or how much time is left to get pulled off.

Classes start the 3rd. If you’re in the first or second spot on the waitlist they tell you