4 minutes ago, AIJ94 said:

Has anyone been able to find the Prerequisite Course Completion Form? None of the links provided on CASPA takes you directly to this form and I have already looked through the schools website but have not found it.  

i Tried to look on the website for you but couldn’t find it as well. When I applied I it was at the bottom but I can’t find it anymore which is weird. I would maybe email the school? 

1 minute ago, AIJ94 said:

Thank you for doing that! I emailed them last week but they haven't gotten back to me. This is the only thing I need to be able to submit my application. I'll try calling and see if they can make it available. 

When I’m home maybe I can attach the form on here? Idk if that’s allowed but I may have a blank copy. Let me know if they don’t reach out! 

7 hours ago, AIJ94 said:

They updated their voicemail to say that the Prerequisite Course Completion Form is not required. We can go ahead and submit the application is that was the only thing you were missing.

Oh good to know, useful information! I submitted my application on May 3rd and had the prerequisite course completion form turned in because it was on their website during that time. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 8:38 PM, SharanK said:

After we have our CASPA verification email from CASPA, are we supposed to expect an IUPUI email, everyone mentions a complete application form and I'm confused on what that is?

I believe they are referring to the supplemental IUPUI CAS application that is also required with your original CASPA app. They emailed me with a link to submit that application but I want to say everyone should get the opportunity to submit the supplemental app and it’s not like they only choose specific people to do it. If you haven’t been emailed, I’d reach out and ask the school about it! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...