INDIANA: Franklin College

56 minutes ago, gutierrezc said:

Yay! congrats!! I have an interview there in the next couple of weeks. What is the interview like? what about the writing sample? 

It was very relaxed! The writing sample was short and nothing to fret about. I know it’s cliche, but just go in there and be yourself! They just want to have a conversation with you and get to know you. 

11 minutes ago, Soon2bePA123 said:

I got waitlisted but still hopeful!! Anyone else get waitlisted?

I got put on the waitlist after the first interview session in August. I think we should hear something in the beginning of October. Is that what your email said as well?

5 minutes ago, Soon2bePA123 said:

Yep but my email said mid October

Oh okay. Mine said early October. I wonder if that's because they have added on more interview days or if it's because I had my interview in August. Does anyone have an interview scheduled past October 4th?

1 hour ago, msc16 said:

Has anyone been accepted or rejected off of the waitlist yet? I know it’s barely October, but I’m getting so anxious! 

Nothing yet! I think they have another interview day tomorrow, so (hopefully🤞) we will hear back after those offers are made and people start giving up their spots. I feel your pain though I hate waiting lol

45 minutes ago, Soon2bePA123 said:

Nothing yet! I think they have another interview day tomorrow, so (hopefully🤞) we will hear back after those offers are made and people start giving up their spots. I feel your pain though I hate waiting lol

Yes, this waiting is the worst. Hm, well maybe we will hear something next week then! Fingers crossed for us! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...