I did not see a thread for this PA program and figured I would start one!

Does anyone know anything about Franklin's PA program, currently attending Franklin for PA, or currently applying?

Guest TopShotta

I just submitted my application today

I have submitted as well! Decided to see what comes of it. Seems like a great program!

Interview invite was sent out earlier this week for a date in August! Super excited for the opportunity to interview with this program. Hopefully I will be meeting some of you there! 

On July 20, 2018 at 9:28 AM, KP5537 said:

Interview invite was sent out earlier this week for a date in August! Super excited for the opportunity to interview with this program. Hopefully I will be meeting some of you there! 

I received an interview invite today through email! I applied to Franklin on 8/1!

I received an interview invite today for a month from now! I am from California and am worried about getting money for my travel expenses in such a short time. Anyone else coming from out of state? 

I was offered a seat for this program after the first interview session but declined due to other acceptances/interview offers. It was an extremely tough decision. The staff here seems awesome and is really dedicated to the success of this program and their students. Good luck to you all! 

1 hour ago, KP5537 said:

I was offered a seat for this program after the first interview session but declined due to other acceptances/interview offers. It was an extremely tough decision. The staff here seems awesome and is really dedicated to the success of this program and their students. Good luck to you all! 

How long after you interviewed did you find out you were accepted? I just interviewed there on Friday 9/14!

1 minute ago, KT1993 said:

How long after you interviewed did you find out you were accepted? I just interviewed there on Friday 9/14!

I interviewed on a Friday and found out the following Tuesday! I think the timeline varies though! 

2 minutes ago, KP5537 said:

I interviewed on a Friday and found out the following Tuesday! I think the timeline varies though! 

Awesome that's so quick! Thank you for getting back to me!

4 minutes ago, KP5537 said:

Oh also! Did they email you or call you?

4 minutes ago, KT1993 said:

Oh also! Did they email you or call you?

It was a phone call! Good luck! 

20 hours ago, KP5537 said:

It was a phone call! Good luck! 

Hopefully hearing from this program today!

10 minutes ago, Shrobinson said:

Just received my acceptance into the program by phone today! I wish everyone else the best of luck!!! 

Did they just call you?! When was your interview?

23 minutes ago, KT1993 said:

Did they just call you?! When was your interview?

They called me around noon today! I interviewed on Friday, 9/14. I know waiting is nerve-wracking, so try to hang in there! No news is good news! 

21 hours ago, KP5537 said:

What did you mean the timeline varies?

3 hours ago, KT1993 said:

What did you mean the timeline varies?

As in I don’t think they follow a specific method of callinf everyone at once. They had four total interview sessions and pick candidates after interviews that they want for their class. If you don’t get called immediately they could still be weighing everyone else, or they may hold off on some acceptances  until they finish their interviews! I was called a few days after the first interview session, but who knows if they accepted/rejected everyone from the first session immediately. I would say just be patient! I know it’s so hard to though 

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:12 PM, KP5537 said:

As in I don’t think they follow a specific method of callinf everyone at once. They had four total interview sessions and pick candidates after interviews that they want for their class. If you don’t get called immediately they could still be weighing everyone else, or they may hold off on some acceptances  until they finish their interviews! I was called a few days after the first interview session, but who knows if they accepted/rejected everyone from the first session immediately. I would say just be patient! I know it’s so hard to though 

Do you know when the last interview is?

22 hours ago, CSPrePA145 said:

The last interview day was on October 5th

Did they say when final decisions will be made?

I just received my acceptance phone call off the waitlist from Dr. Meehan!! I'm so excited for this program!!! Anyone who was accepted are you planning on living in an apartment/house and do you need a roommate?