INDIANA: Franklin College

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I turned in my application today, I am verified for other applications so I hope the later submission gets verified quickly. I did not even know this program existed until this afternoon, I live less than 30 min. from the school in Indianapolis so I am very excited. I have been scouting programs for the past few years so this newer program missed my radar. One thing I am surprised about is that there are people already accepted into this program before the submission deadline especially with such a small class size. I sure hope all the spots are not filled already.

21 hours ago, crojas1230 said:

I got an interview invite for September 20th! I was confused because the group said 2018 but now it makes sense, haha. 

Anyone have any tips on how the interview process goes? 

7 hours ago, Soon2bePA123 said:

I received an interview invite for September 20th!! For those who have interviewed already.. any advice?

It was a really laid back interview!! They were all really nice and just want you to be comfortable! 

Turned in a last minute application because I did not even know this program existed until a week ago when a coworker informed me about it, so i did not expect much for this cycle. Looks like I am short a LOR from a professor and it will be a bear to get in the future. I am a non traditional student and have not been full time in many years. I reached out to Dr Meehan the program director, I hope that they revisit this policy in the future as i can garner dozens of LOR from PA's and other health care professionals. Lets face it if you took your prereqs at a large university the class size was 100+, its just too hard for me to find a professor who actually cares about my future and the TA's in lab do not qualify. Good luck to everyone else, I look forward to applying to Franklin College in the future once the LOR requirement is reduced. 

Edited by DomRRTtoPA

• 2 weeks later...