Sullivan University 2020-2021 Application Cycle!

16 minutes ago, RueRue95 said:

Just curious, I got my invite around 3:30 and replied around 4:30. Got the confirmation of a date around 5:30. Those who were waitlisted did you reply with full availability or limited? Congrats everyone! I’ll be interviewing October 27th. Excited and wishing everyone luck! 

Hi, congrats on the invite! I was waitlisted and didn’t get to pick any availability. I was just notified of my status and that was it. I’m sure it’ll be more of a last minute interview if we get pulled from the list 😅

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ellamnelson said:

Hi, congrats on the invite! I was waitlisted and didn’t get to pick any availability. I was just notified of my status and that was it. I’m sure it’ll be more of a last minute interview if we get pulled from the list 😅

Thank you! I wish you luck too! I knew the interviews were based on a first come first serve basis, so when I got mine and had dates to choose from but then saw the waitlist messages... I thought wow those filled up fast! Thanks for clarifying. Makes you feel any better I’m on an interview waitlist for one of my schools... hope everyone gets their shot at least somewhere! Don’t give up!!!

4 hours ago, knittinggirl said:

That's so nice of you! I'm on the waitlist so definitely appreciate another chance for an interview invite. 🙂  Congratulations on your multiple acceptances. That's exciting!

Thank you! I sent an email to Scott Hendrix, the admissions advisor and withdrew my application. Best of luck to everyone! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Raghukul said:

Congrats!! Does anyone know whether they are doing rolling admissions on the acceptances after the interview? (Like would the later intervieews get accepted after the earlier interviewees?) 

I don’t think they do. According to their FAQ on their website it says that interviews will be going out in late 2020 and applicants should receive decision letters by the end of the year. To me this implies that they will interview everyone first before making a decision.

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I am a current first year. If any of you have questions about the interview or any other questions about the school/program please feel free to PM me. I hope to "see" some of you all at future interviews! Best of luck to you. My heart goes out to you all. I remember being in your shoes last year.

Thank you for reaching out. What’s the interview format if I may ask. Essay, MMI, one on one, group etc...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to ease some of your minds. If you are on the waitlist, don't worry too much. Typically a number of students come off the waitlist as other students get accepted to other programs. I came off the waitlist when I interviewed with Sullivan and have now graduated this past June. 

As far as acceptances go, a few students will get offers after their initial interview, however, the majority of acceptances do go out at one time after all of the interviews are concluded. 

For those who received rejections, don't give up! It took me two cycles to get accepted. PA school is very competitive and most schools get over 1000 applicants which they narrow down for interviews. It only takes one yes to get accepted, so don't give up. 

Hope this helps. I'll "see" some of you at the interviews!

• Like 7

18 minutes ago, Dario said:

Thank you for reaching out. What’s the interview format if I may ask. Essay, MMI, one on one, group etc...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was one on one in an MMI format. My favorite format for interviews!! There was also a group activity with a small writing activity but do not get hung up on worrying about that. I remember it not being bad and it was definitely not anything I could have prepared for ahead of time (I am NOT a great writer - trust me). I do not know 100% how they are doing interviews this year since they are online, but that was how my interview was last year.

9 minutes ago, corcoranbi said:

Received my interview spot on Wednesday but will be declining due to another acceptance. Hopefully someone on the waitlist will be receiving an email to fill my spot soon 🙂 Goodluck everyone!!

Thank you so much for letting us know. So hopeful to be pulled from the waitlist. 

Congratulations on your other acceptance! That's so exciting! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, corcoranbi said:

Received my interview spot on Wednesday but will be declining due to another acceptance. Hopefully someone on the waitlist will be receiving an email to fill my spot soon 🙂 Goodluck everyone!!

Really appreciative of you! Hopefully that would open a spot for the people that have been waitlisted. Thank you so much! 

Also, Congratulations 👏 🙌 on your acceptance! Wish you a great PA year! 🙂

• Like 1