Sullivan University 2020-2021 Application Cycle!

41 minutes ago, PAadri said:

Congrats to those of you who have also received acceptances! Can’t wait to meet you all 😊 there is a Facebook page for the class of 2023 but would anyone be interested in a GroupMe as well? 

Hi! I would be interested! I haven't been added to the facebook page yet. When should I expect to be added?

16 minutes ago, CrystalGemPA said:

Got accepted back in October but just got accepted into my dream program so I’ll be giving up my seat. So one of y’all should be coming off the waitlist. Look out for an email! Good luck to everyone attending Sullivan! It really is a great program! 

I’m happy to hear that you got accepted to your dream program 💕

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Raghukul said:

Curious, does anyone know how many applicants applied to Sullivan this year or any other year?

He told us 500 applicants this year which is average for them. I was surprised at how low that number was compared to most schools which is 2,000+. Which then made me skeptical as to why lol 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Curlygirl said:

I applied last year and was told there were 1200 applicants but not all of those were verified

Yeah, he said 500 verified applicants this year. I should have mentioned that lol 

• Like 1