Sullivan University 2020-2021 Application Cycle!

20 hours ago, Dario said:

I will be withdrawing my application after been accepted at another program. I hope my interview spot goes to one of you. Good luck to you all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on your acceptance! And thank you so much for giving those of us on the waitlist another shot at this program. Best wishes! 

• Like 1

On 9/11/2020 at 12:36 PM, Curlygirl said:

Hi everyone! I am a current first year. If any of you have questions about the interview or any other questions about the school/program please feel free to PM me. I hope to "see" some of you all at future interviews! Best of luck to you. My heart goes out to you all. I remember being in your shoes last year.

Hey! I thank you for willing to help those of us interested and interviewing with Sullivan. Any tips on how their MMI process works for interviews? I know it will be virtual this year but any idea what to kind of expect from that? Thanks!

1 hour ago, RueRue95 said:

Hey! I thank you for willing to help those of us interested and interviewing with Sullivan. Any tips on how their MMI process works for interviews? I know it will be virtual this year but any idea what to kind of expect from that? Thanks!

My MMIs were all ethical questions. It would be hard to prepare for the questions I had but keep in mind to evaluate the entire situation and look at it from different sides!

42 minutes ago, Tsundere said:

My MMIs were all ethical questions. It would be hard to prepare for the questions I had but keep in mind to evaluate the entire situation and look at it from different sides!

Thank you! My last interview, with a different school, I had was all about academics and stuff so this shouldn’t be too bad then I hope! 

25 minutes ago, RueRue95 said:

Those with early acceptances, any tips for those of us interviewing next week? Any insider info on the school as well? I’ve scanned the website plenty but would love more info! Thanks in advance and congrats!! Good luck to my fellow applicants as well 😁

Such an easy going interview! I answered the questions honestly voicing all my opinions and thoughts instead of giving a straight forward answer. They want to know you and how you think so just be honest!!!

15 minutes ago, caitlynharper said:

Such an easy going interview! I answered the questions honestly voicing all my opinions and thoughts instead of giving a straight forward answer. They want to know you and how you think so just be honest!!!

Thank you! I appreciate the reassurance! Was it mostly ethical situations like some have mentioned in past (if you are allowed to share)? I’ve had two interviews already but so far no acceptances- one I won’t know til dec. just want to be as prepared as possible! 

47 minutes ago, RueRue95 said:

Those with early acceptances, any tips for those of us interviewing next week? Any insider info on the school as well? I’ve scanned the website plenty but would love more info! Thanks in advance and congrats!! Good luck to my fellow applicants as well 😁

The interview was super easy. Nothing stressful! I feel like there is no right or wrong answers on most of the questions they asked. It was all your opinion to truly see who you are and how you think to certain unique situations (sometimes even unrelated to PA). They just wanna know your thinking style and who you are so be yourself. Trust me, it is super laid back and the staffs are amazingly kind! There was also a group activity where you engage with your group and decide on an answer. There was 1 essay which you email it to them. The essay was also very easy. Relax and voice your original opinion. 😊

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2