Sullivan University 2020-2021 Application Cycle!

How do you guys or your acquaintances like Sullivan University and its PA program so far? Trying to gather some opinions prior to finalizing my acceptance:) any Sullivan students out here who would like to share any opinions or experiences?

Also was wondering if there is a Facebook group yet for the accepted students. 

On 9/18/2020 at 9:30 AM, Tsundere said:

Hello! Just interviewed with them today as their first group of applicants this cycle. They follow a good schedule and the whole process is easy to follow. They are also all very nice! Good luck!

Hi! First of congratulations on interviewing! Do you have any tips for how to prepare? my interview is tomorrow! So excited!!! Thanks in advance! any information would be greatly appreciate!! 

30 minutes ago, AFUENTES said:

Hi! First of congratulations on interviewing! Do you have any tips for how to prepare? my interview is tomorrow! So excited!!! Thanks in advance! any information would be greatly appreciate!! 

I posted a few things on here already but I’d focus more on thinking from different sides. I wasn’t asked anything about myself or my app personally so the only way to show myself off would be the way I speak and think through the problems they gave me to solve. Good luck!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tsundere said:

I posted a few things on here already but I’d focus more on thinking from different sides. I wasn’t asked anything about myself or my app personally so the only way to show myself off would be the way I speak and think through the problems they gave me to solve. Good luck!

Hello! Thank you so much for replying! I really appreciate it! I have looked through your previous posts! Thank you for all the input!! 

On 11/2/2020 at 11:17 PM, mai923 said:

Hi, for those who have already interviewed. What is the format like and how many other applicants will be interviewing with us?? And as far as the MMI session, is it a group interview or just me and the interviewers??

Hi there! There are 15 total applicants interviewing on the typical interview day. You will be paired into 3 groups of 5. The MMI session is just you and the interviewer. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Dmorriston said:

Hi there! There are 15 total applicants interviewing on the typical interview day. You will be paired into 3 groups of 5. The MMI session is just you and the interviewer. 

Thank you!! 🙂 I'm not sure if you can answer this but are the questions timed?? I'm super nervous 

6 hours ago, olivia21 said:

I also got accepted last Friday! I’m so excited and cannot wait to meet you all! I was wondering if a Facebook page has been started for our class. Also, if you are a current student or familiar with the area do you have any recommendations on apartments? 

I’m not aware of one at the moment but would love to get either a Facebook page or a GroupMe started for those accepted and who will be attending!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, olivia21 said:

I also got accepted last Friday! I’m so excited and cannot wait to meet you all! I was wondering if a Facebook page has been started for our class. Also, if you are a current student or familiar with the area do you have any recommendations on apartments? 

Usually they start the official Facebook group after all acceptances are sent out.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, KaiteKakes said:

Hey everyone, I got accepted to my dream program last week. This means I will be declining a seat to Sullivan if I receive an acceptance. Should I tell them now to take me out of consideration, or just wait for them to email me? 

I was in the same situation. I just emailed them and told them I accepted a position in another program and would like to withdrawal my application.