Sullivan University 2020-2021 Application Cycle!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello and good luck to everyone this application cycle. 

7 hours ago, iyo1789 said:

Should I be worried. Verified my application two weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet. It probably will get rejected . This is driving me crazy. 

According to last years forums, confirmation emails started going out around mid July and interview invites went out in mid September for interviews in November. The waiting is the hardest part, try to stay positive though we will all know the outcome soon enough.

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2020 at 12:39 AM, iyo1789 said:

Should I be worried. Verified my application two weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet. It probably will get rejected . This is driving me crazy. 

Don’t worry! I submitted In July last year and they didn’t send out invites for anyone until middle of September. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ellamnelson said:

I submitted and was verified 5/28 and still have not received anything. They don’t have a supplemental do they? I’m not sure why I haven’t received confirmation from them. Maybe this is a bad sign 😅 

Hey! They will send you the supplemental when you get an interview invite. Think positive! Have you checked your spam folder? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shae220 said:

Hey! They will send you the supplemental when you get an interview invite. Think positive! Have you checked your spam folder? 

Yes, I’ve checked spam. I’m just surprised I haven’t gotten a confirmation yet. This is one of the only schools I haven’t received anything from so far. It makes me nervous lol! 

I got verified this weekend and received an email from Sullivan that my application is under review.  Then I received another email today from the school just wanting to confirm that I will be completing a Lab I need this upcoming Fall.  He said that interview invites will be going out early September! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...