Sullivan University 2020-2021 Application Cycle!

On 11/9/2020 at 12:32 PM, olivia21 said:

I also got accepted last Friday! I’m so excited and cannot wait to meet you all! I was wondering if a Facebook page has been started for our class. Also, if you are a current student or familiar with the area do you have any recommendations on apartments? 

Congrats girl!! A facebook page has been started, I'm sure they'll add you to it soon 🙂 After confirming your acceptance they mail you some info about housing and housing options which I thought was helpful since I am not familiar with the area

2 hours ago, ngoc490 said:

Hi everyone! I also interviewed on 10/27 but haven't heard anything back from Sullivan 😞 I heard that they're sending out acceptances already which is making me super nervous and down that I haven't heard anything yet... Should I be worried and assume that I didn't get the acceptance?

I was told that December 1st is when the acceptances will go out! Keep your head up you got this! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ngoc490 said:

Hi everyone! I also interviewed on 10/27 but haven't heard anything back from Sullivan 😞 I heard that they're sending out acceptances already which is making me super nervous and down that I haven't heard anything yet... Should I be worried and assume that I didn't get the acceptance?

I interviewed the same day! most acceptances won’t come out til December they said. Only a very few early acceptances are being sent out... here’s to hoping and praying! We’ve got this!!

Hi everyone! I remember someone asked this question during interviews, but it would help me in terms of deciding on whether to accept the offer from Sullivan. Does anyone know if they help students find their clinical rotation sites, or is it something that the student needs to find on their own for clinical year? 🙂 

During my interviews they mentioned that if you want a specific place for rotations and have a preceptor in mind they are willing to work with you for your choice of place (max of 2 rotations out of state). They will find a preceptor for us regardless though, just like other PA schools. 

Edited by Raghukul

• 2 weeks later...