Sullivan University 2020-2021 Application Cycle!

On 12/4/2020 at 2:06 PM, Curlygirl said:

I applied last year and was told there were 1200 applicants but not all of those were verified

I applied last cycle as well and was told there were 930 verified applicants and of those, 888 were reviewed. I’m sure the number of applicants is down this year due to COVID. Many applicants had trouble obtaining PCE and/or shadowing hours this year and have decided to wait for next cycle. 

On 12/5/2020 at 8:03 AM, DomRRTtoPA said:

In a previous cycle someone claimed to be in position #24 on the waitlist, it makes me think that they use to publish a ranking. It also makes me think that I sure hope I am not that far down the list.

I’m not sure if they ever used to publish the waitlist, but I know they don’t currently release rankings. They told me they select about 200 applicants to interview for 50 seats, so that leaves a maximum of 150 for the waitlist. Obviously not everyone who interviews will be waitlisted though; but I would imagine they do have a decently long list of waitlisted applicants as some people will give up their seats to attend other programs. Since Sullivan doesn’t start until July, that leaves lots of time for movement on the waitlist! Don’t lose hope! 

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2020 at 10:55 PM, Raghukul said:

Just wanna make sure I'm on the same track after the acceptance and confirmation, did anyone do anything else or get any updates after submitting the FAFSA and after being confirmed that they recieved it?

You should be good as long as you've submitted your FAFSA. The financial aid office will reach out to you in the future (probably in a couple months) to decide on the loan amounts you want to take out and to sign your documents. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, intastuding said:

I know classes has already started. Does anyone know if there has been any movement on the waitlist?

I'm wondering the same. I am on the waitlist and was so hopeful to be pulled before classes began. I think it's safe to assume I'll be a reapplicant as both waitlists I was on started classes this week. I'm glad you were accepted elsewhere, congrats!