UNT 2020-2021 application cycle

Just now, futurepa2023 said:

So excited for all of y'all, congratulations! So, if I submitted around the same time as some of y'all who got invites, can I pretty much assume I will not be getting an invite since I haven't gotten an email? Do they send out invite emails all at the same time? Good luck to all during Zoom interviews!

I submitted later, so I haven’t heard anything. However, I would say there is a larger window for invites than just one day, so there may still be hope for you!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, futurepa2023 said:

So excited for all of y'all, congratulations! So, if I submitted around the same time as some of y'all who got invites, can I pretty much assume I will not be getting an invite since I haven't gotten an email? Do they send out invite emails all at the same time? Good luck to all during Zoom interviews!

I’m in the same boat, I submitted and was verified 5/3, got the under review email 5/26. I wouldn’t lose hope, online interviews allow for less people to be interviewed at once and even then you never know what will happen, keep your head up we got this! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m in the same boat. I had this same thought process yesterday. I got an “under review” email on 5/27. Slightly discouraged I haven’t heard any good news, but trying to stay hopeful! This is one of my top 3 programs and I feel like I’m a custom fit for it. They send out invites throughout the year so maybe we will get included in another batch. Keep your head up!

Also, congratulations to everyone who has already received interview invites! That’s so amazing! Best of luck!!! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, CrystalGemPA said:

I’m in the same boat. I had this same thought process yesterday. I got an “under review” email on 5/27. Slightly discouraged I haven’t heard any good news, but trying to stay hopeful! This is one of my top 3 programs and I feel like I’m a custom fit for it. They send out invites throughout the year so maybe we will get included in another batch. Keep your head up!

Also, congratulations to everyone who has already received interview invites! That’s so amazing! Best of luck!!! emoji16.png

Don't worry, timing is different for everyone! Sometimes the right direction is way more important than speed. 

• Like 1

Also, congratulations to everyone who has already received interview invites! That’s so amazing! Best of luck!!! [emoji16]

Just some encouragement:
I applied to this program last year early June and didn’t receive an interview until November. Just because you applied early and didn’t get an interview right away doesn’t mean you won’t get one at all. Trust the process and stay confident!

• Like 7

Just some encouragement:
I applied to this program last year early June and didn’t receive an interview until November. Just because you applied early and didn’t get an interview right away doesn’t mean you won’t get one at all. Trust the process and stay confident!

Wow, perspective is always nice. Thank you so much!

• Like 5

Hello guys! I received an invite for September 19th as well. I can't wait to meet you all! 

Just for reference --

Submitted 5/28

Verified 5/30

Email received from UNT on 6/5 stating my processing fee and CASPer results were received & my application is under review.

My stats are not the best, so I wanted to list them out for those who may be discouraged by their own:

CASPA cGPA: 3.13

Post-Bacc GPA: 4.0

(I did not make a C in any of UNT's required pre-requisite courses. They are very candid about this on their website.)

HCE: 2,000

PCE: 3,800

Volunteering: 300

Edited by ggtheoriginal
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Guest parkershort131

I also received an interview invite for Saturday, October 3rd via Zoom. 

My application was officially considered under review by UNT on June 11th. 

Good luck everyone! 

Guest EDani

I received an Interview invite today as well! October 3rd via Zoom. It was emailed 🙂 

CASPer taken 5/16

CASPA Verified 6/13

UNT HSC Under Review 6/16

Interview Offered today 7/30

That was a longgg 6 weeks of waiting. Now for another 9 weeks before the interview. 

I received an email around 12:30 yesterday afternoon for an interview via zoom October 3! 

CASPer taken 5/7
Verified 6/2
Under review 6/5

Would love to meet October 3rd candidates! It would be nice to see familiar faces if we end up doing MMI type things over zoom. Ya'll can find me on Facebook, Instagram, or email! Congratulations everyone. It's an exciting time. Wishing everyone the best of luck-we've got this!

• Upvote 1

On 7/30/2020 at 5:37 PM, EDani said:

I received an Interview invite today as well! October 3rd via Zoom. It was emailed 🙂 

CASPer taken 5/16

CASPA Verified 6/13

UNT HSC Under Review 6/16

Interview Offered today 7/30

That was a longgg 6 weeks of waiting. Now for another 9 weeks before the interview. 

Congratulations! 

I applied on July 28, got email today that it is under review. I hope I at least get an interview.  RRT for 4 years here!

• Like 1

Guest EDani
38 minutes ago, Respiratorytherapist2PA said:

Congratulations! 

I applied on July 28, got email today that it is under review. I hope I at least get an interview.  RRT for 4 years here!

Thank you!! Good Luck. Love seeing all of my RT's on here 🙂

On 7/31/2020 at 7:55 PM, Respiratorytherapist2PA said:

Congratulations! 

RT is great experience! I’m a non traditional student and have been a practicing dental hygienist for 9 years with 13 years in the dental industry. That’s one reason I like UNT so much, they are very holistic in their review. Hoping you hear back soon!

• Like 1