UNT 2020-2021 application cycle

On 9/14/2020 at 5:23 PM, PA233 said:

I got the agenda today too and now I'm nervous because the format is much different from last year. For reference, last year's writing sample we did a personality survey then answered a few open ended questions in an allotted time frame. I assume since its over zoom this year we will probably just type answers to open ended questions. 

What do you mean by a personality survey? Hope your interview goes well! 

I also received an interview for October 3rd! I was wondering if anyone that is interviewing this Saturday could share how long the whole process is scheduled to actually last for them on their itinerary? I am super excited to interview, but with the short notice was supposed to be out of town, so am trying to figure everything out!! Thanks so much! 

15 hours ago, cberg22 said:

I also received an interview for October 3rd! I was wondering if anyone that is interviewing this Saturday could share how long the whole process is scheduled to actually last for them on their itinerary? I am super excited to interview, but with the short notice was supposed to be out of town, so am trying to figure everything out!! Thanks so much! 

My Schedule for this Saturday says it starts at 8am and goes till 4. There is two breaks. One is quite long (3 hours)

48 minutes ago, DeyaD said:

Hi Liv!

I'm from AZ, as well. Can you share your stats and when you were CASPA verified?

Hey! Yeah I can. 
Verified June 11

Under review: July 1

GRE: 151v, 159q, 4.0w

cGPA:3.6

sGPA:3.6

HCE/PCE: a little over 2000 as a clinical biomedical researcher for clinical trials 

i have publications too

• Like 1

Interviewed 9/19 - this was my third interview this cycle so far and I've gotta say UNT was the most organized over Zoom. They had everything meticulously planned and it went very smoothly. The MMI questions were not too difficult. My only issue is that we had a massive 3-4 hour break between the tour/panel/faculty Qs and the MMI. Make sure you have the whole day available. 

4 minutes ago, raabzilla said:

Interviewed 9/19 - this was my third interview this cycle so far and I've gotta say UNT was the most organized over Zoom. They had everything meticulously planned and it went very smoothly. The MMI questions were not too difficult. My only issue is that we had a massive 3-4 hour break between the tour/panel/faculty Qs and the MMI. Make sure you have the whole day available. 

the writing portion went well too?

the writing portion went well too?

The writing portion was not too difficult but we were a couple of minutes short due to delay and there was a glitch on mine after I submitted. I got an email after my interview saying my name didn’t attach when I submitted and they just asked me to verify what I wrote. Other than that, I do agree everything went smoothly and not so stressful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Lesliep143 said:

The writing portion was not too difficult but we were a couple of minutes short due to delay and there was a glitch on mine after I submitted. I got an email after my interview saying my name didn’t attach when I submitted and they just asked me to verify what I wrote. Other than that, I do agree everything went smoothly and not so stressful.

Nice to know this happened to someone else as well.

• Like 2

On 9/17/2020 at 7:26 PM, PrePALife0987 said:

What do you mean by a personality survey? Hope your interview goes well! 

We did a self assessment that asked us questions related to our personality. There were about two pages of questions and you were asked on a scale if you agreed that statement was like you or not. It was just a fun easy assessment, but we didn't do anything like that this year so no worries🙂

17 hours ago, Lesliep143 said:

I got that email too, so maybe it happened to everyone because it did say "to no fault of your own". Other than that, I agree that everything was very smooth, much better than I anticipated. 

• Like 1