UNT 2020-2021 application cycle

56 minutes ago, pa9701 said:

Hey guys! How long after you submitted did it take to receive the email about paying the $40 fee? I submitted and was verified May 29 and haven’t heard anything yet. Thanks

Hi! I received my email 4 days after my application was verified. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder too! 

hi! I just wanted to double check two things -

1. they do not have a Supplemental App to do, correct? 

2. Since they do not consider GRE, we should not send them ours even if we did take it? 

I could have sworn I sent them one last time I applied, so I just wanted to make sure! Goodluck everyone!!!

16 minutes ago, lilPACc said:

hi! I just wanted to double check two things -

1. they do not have a Supplemental App to do, correct? 

2. Since they do not consider GRE, we should not send them ours even if we did take it? 

I could have sworn I sent them one last time I applied, so I just wanted to make sure! Goodluck everyone!!!

Hey there!,

They do not have a supplemental application aside from the questions that are already implemented into the CASPA application.

However, once you have submitted your CASPA application (and its been verified) and they have received your CASPer scores you will get a confirmation e-mail, then all you will need to do is pay the application processing fee which they will provide the link for in an e-mail.

Once the application processing fee has been received by UNTHSC (usually takes between 24-48 hours), you will receive an e-mail from them with "Application Complete/Under Review" in the subject line.

Last cycle they DID require the GRE, but are not considering GRE scores this cycle so there is not a need to send your GRE scores to them.

Sorry for the long-winded post, and if anyone else would like to chime in feel free. Good luck!

• Like 1

Wow, no I appreciate that so much!!! Thank you @OSRS1993! I wanted to submit today but I'm still trying to perfect my personal statement & the additional questions. I know applying early is everything so I'm super disappointed in myself but looking forward to finally be done within the next couple of days. Goodluck to you!!

1 minute ago, lilPACc said:

Wow, no I appreciate that so much!!! Thank you @OSRS1993! I wanted to submit today but I'm still trying to perfect my personal statement & the additional questions. I know applying early is everything so I'm super disappointed in myself but looking forward to finally be done within the next couple of days. Goodluck to you!!

No worries!

Also don't get down on yourself.

If you look at the past forums they offer many interview slots over the course of the application cycle. Reading through the various forums we feel that there is this timeline and that we really need to abide by it - and sometimes we end up putting unnecessary pressure on ourselves, and regardless once we submit our application it is inevitably out of our hands. 

Yes, they do have rolling admissions, however as long as you're working toward getting it done and using your time wisely you'll finish it in time! Good luck! @lilPACc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OSRS1993 said:

No worries!

Also don't get down on yourself.

If you look at the past forums they offer many interview slots over the course of the application cycle. Reading through the various forums we feel that there is this timeline and that we really need to abide by it - and sometimes we end up putting unnecessary pressure on ourselves, and regardless once we submit our application it is inevitably out of our hands. 

Yes, they do have rolling admissions, however as long as you're working toward getting it done and using your time wisely you'll finish it in time! Good luck! @lilPACc

You are too sweet!! I needed that. I just created an account but I've look at these forums before. They're great and super resourceful but sometimes stress me out! Lol. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, PAwithasmile said:

does any one know how long it took for your casper results to be sent to the schools?

I don't know specifically how long mine took, but the email confirmation I got just after taking the test says about 2-3 weeks. I took it on May 7th. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PAwithasmile said:

does any one know how long it took for your casper results to be sent to the schools?

It took 2 weeks to the day for mine to be graded/sent.

On your account page it'll change to say "Completed-Score delivered." Depending on the volume of tests that are taken the website states it should take 2-3 weeks for the test to be graded and scores to be sent.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1