UNT 2020-2021 application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/23/2020 at 2:47 PM, Teezy said:

Hi all!

This will be my third year applying to UNT but somehow I still haven't figured out their application. 

Does anyone remember what additional questions were asked; whether there was a character or word limit? 

On the CASPA application the questions are there when you add the program. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sk6699 said:

Do you think that we have to take the CASPer test before they will send us an interview?

Yes you have to take CasPer before.I believe that they wont review your application until they receive your CASPer scores, but I would check with them and confirm. 

• Upvote 1

They will not look at you as an applicant until they have your CASPER. 

This is strait form the email they sent me when I had to pay my processing fee. After I paid, I got the email that I was under review and everything was completed. 

"Before your application can be reviewed, your CASPer test resultsand your Application Processing Fee must be received.  The $40 application processing fee is payable online at the link below. When making your payment, please enter your CASPA ID correctly and enter your name exactly as it appears on your CASPA application. "

Edited by MikeT

Hey everyone! 

Just paid the application fee sent by UNT’s email. I took CASPer earlier this month and submitted CASPA early last week. Hopefully they will start reviewing soon. Judging from last years thread, they started to do interview invitations around this time, so stay close to your phones! This is my #2 school, so I’m really praying for an acceptance. Super excited! Good luck everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MikeT said:

They will not look at you as an applicant until they have your CASPER. 

This is strait form the email they sent me when I had to pay my processing fee. After I paid, I got the email that I was under review and everything was completed. 

"Before your application can be reviewed, your CASPer test resultsand your Application Processing Fee must be received.  The $40 application processing fee is payable online at the link below. When making your payment, please enter your CASPA ID correctly and enter your name exactly as it appears on your CASPA application. "

How long did it take for you to receive the email that your application was under review after you paid?

24 minutes ago, zgharbieh said:

How long did it take for you to receive the email that your application was under review after you paid?

Howdy, 

For me personally I paid the fee on 5/20 in the late afternoon and then received the confirmation e-mail for under review on 5/21 around 10:00 AM. Good Luck!

• Like 1