UNT 2020-2021 application cycle

6 minutes ago, CrystalGemPA said:

Got a rejection email from UNTHSC this morning. Kinda stinks because I really thought I was a good fit, but I have another interview next week so hopefully I can rock it. This was my top pick though. Oh well.

Good luck to everyone else interviewing and still in the running!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, fatimaibrahim said:

Same 😕

When did y'all apply? @CrystalGemPA @fatimaibrahim

11 minutes ago, taylorfelix said:

Sorry to hear that 😢 BUT yay for the fact you have another interview to look forward to. It only takes one. Did you feel like the interview in general went well here and was it blinded or not? It’s a pretty lengthy day from the itinerary I received. 

I was rejected without an interview! Sorry, should have clarified. Good luck on yours though! 

Congrats to everyone who has gotten an interview invite! And I’m sorry to everyone who got rejected! Don’t give up! You’ll get in somewhere else or next time round! 🙂

I haven’t received an inteview invite or a rejection letter so does that mean i’m still in running? Is there anyone else in the same boat as me. Wondering if I should call them or wait it out

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Congrats to everyone who has gotten an interview invite! And I’m sorry to everyone who got rejected! Don’t give up! You’ll get in somewhere else or next time round! [emoji846]
I haven’t received an inteview invite or a rejection letter so does that mean i’m still in running? Is there anyone else in the same boat as me. Wondering if I should call them or wait it out

I’m in the same boat

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, PA0315 said:

Congrats to everyone who has gotten an interview invite! And I’m sorry to everyone who got rejected! Don’t give up! You’ll get in somewhere else or next time round! 🙂

I’m in the same boat too! 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, PA0315 said:

6 minutes ago, AGC13 said:

I’m in the same boat

I would personally not reach out. I would assume you’re still in the running as the first cohort of people got the rejection at the same time. UNT has a lot of applicants and keeping track of each person would just delay the process if you ended up calling I think. The waiting game is hard right now. Hang in there!

Edited by LivPA

On 9/28/2020 at 6:19 PM, PrePALife0987 said:

did yall think that the faculty was able to learn more about you as a person at your interview? i know that the MMIs are only 8 questions, and I was wondering if there was an opportunity for the faculty to learn more about you as a person (besides how you would respond/act to these scenarios). 

Thanks! 

Yes and no, you listen to faculty talk about the program and you can ask about questions but its not like you can talk about yourself. But during scenario based questions you're trying to answer the questions but as long as you're able to use examples from your life then that's where you're able to talk a little about yourself.