UNT 2020-2021 application cycle

On 9/28/2020 at 3:29 PM, PA0315 said:

Congrats to everyone who has gotten an interview invite! And I’m sorry to everyone who got rejected! Don’t give up! You’ll get in somewhere else or next time round! 🙂

I haven’t received an inteview invite or a rejection letter so does that mean i’m still in running? Is there anyone else in the same boat as me. Wondering if I should call them or wait it out

I also was wondering the same thing last week! I emailed the admissions dept and they told me they were still "reviewing my application". So you should email them as well! They'll give you some sort of an update.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 3:29 PM, PA0315 said:

Congrats to everyone who has gotten an interview invite! And I’m sorry to everyone who got rejected! Don’t give up! You’ll get in somewhere else or next time round! 🙂

I haven’t received an inteview invite or a rejection letter so does that mean i’m still in running? Is there anyone else in the same boat as me. Wondering if I should call them or wait it out

Yes, I am in the same boat. I'm thinking I'll either get an invite for an interview for November or a rejection letter here pretty soon!. First time applying, CASPA application verified on June 20th and my application was "under review" by UNT on June 25th. Patiently waiting it out!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minka said:

Yes, I am in the same boat. I'm thinking I'll either get an invite for an interview for November or a rejection letter here pretty soon!. First time applying, CASPA application verified on June 20th and my application was "under review" by UNT on June 25th. Patiently waiting it out!

Same here! Definitely encouraging we have not gotten a rejection yet, but don't exactly know what their process looks like. Little victories!

• Like 1

Congrats to all those accepted! I haven't heard anything yet, but I suppose no news is good news.
I received an email about completing 'Casper Snapshot' -- the only school I took the Casper for was UNT, and it said that 'at least one program on your Casper Test score distribution list has made competing Snapshot mandatory'. Has anyone else received something similar? 

4 hours ago, jyms1 said:

Congrats to all those accepted! I haven't heard anything yet, but I suppose no news is good news.
I received an email about completing 'Casper Snapshot' -- the only school I took the Casper for was UNT, and it said that 'at least one program on your Casper Test score distribution list has made competing Snapshot mandatory'. Has anyone else received something similar? 

I have not received any email about a snapshot regarding the Casper test. I applied at end of June.

I also received an email about the Casper snapshot and one of the programs requiring it. Do you think you’ll take it? I haven’t heard anything from UNT yet either though.

I applied to a few schools requiring the CASPer test and got the same email about the Snapshot. I went to view test dates for my selected schools and it listed whether the schools required it or not. It is not required for UNT applicants. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1