UNT 2020-2021 application cycle

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PAwithasmile said:

I'm not sure but i just saw on the UNTHSC PA story on IG that all seats are filled for this fall😭

I saw that too and it was a little discouraging! BUT, there may still be people who accepted but may change their mind later. They may decide to go to another school or they are waiting for another offer. So if you're on the waiting list, still have hope! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received an acceptance email today from UNT at 2/11 at 2:53 PM after being waitlisted! Didn't receive any call which was weird.

But I got an acceptance call + email from UTSW yesterday that I have officially accepted, so I'll be declining UNT's offer! Hopefully someone else here will get my spot! 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, TLe424 said:

Received an acceptance email today from UNT at 2/11 at 2:53 PM after being waitlisted! Didn't receive any call which was weird.

But I got an acceptance call + email from UTSW yesterday that I have officially accepted, so I'll be declining UNT's offer! Hopefully someone else here will get my spot! 

Thank you for posting this. It's appreciated! ❤

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anybody remember how many people are on the waitlist? Also, does anybody have an idea of how much progress they're making on the waitlist?

I've been accepted to another school beginning in May, but I'd prefer to attend UNTHSC. I'm just trying to figure out how long I should hold out for before finalizing plans with the other program.

20 minutes ago, MattBenodin said:

Does anybody remember how many people are on the waitlist? Also, does anybody have an idea of how much progress they're making on the waitlist?

I've been accepted to another school beginning in May, but I'd prefer to attend UNTHSC. I'm just trying to figure out how long I should hold out for before finalizing plans with the other program.

I'm in the same place as you! Hope we both hear back soon! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1