UNT 2020-2021 application cycle

I applied to a few schools requiring the CASPer test and got the same email about the Snapshot. I went to view test dates for my selected schools and it listed whether the schools required it or not. It is not required for UNT applicants. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much!
  • Like 1

On 10/11/2020 at 1:51 PM, amchan said:

I applied to a few schools requiring the CASPer test and got the same email about the Snapshot. I went to view test dates for my selected schools and it listed whether the schools required it or not. It is not required for UNT applicants. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks amchan! After looking into it, I realized I made a mistake. I actually sent my scores to an additional school, which is the one that requires the Snapshot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TLe424 said:

Have any of you all heard of anyone getting in from the waitlist and what was the time period like between getting waitlisted and getting accepted from the waitlist? Thanks

Looking at last years forum thread it can be as late as next June they can offer you a spot. Go check it out 

22 hours ago, PrePALife0987 said:

How many interviews do yall think UNT will have?

I am not sure. I emailed them and they said they’re still reviewing applications and extending interviews. I applied late,  but I know I have a good shot with them. Hopefully we hear something soon!

Edited by Obiwan

18 hours ago, Obiwan said:

I am not sure. I emailed them and they said they’re still reviewing applications and extending interviews. I applied late,  but I know I have a good shot with them. Hopefully we hear something soon!

may i ask when you were verified or under review?  I actually emailed them about 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything back.

2 hours ago, minka said:

may i ask when you were verified or under review?  I actually emailed them about 2 weeks ago and have not heard anything back.

I was verified July 22. I emailed them yesterday and they responded within the hour. They still need to review mine but I feel like it should be any day now. I feel like it’s been a while. 

On 10/21/2020 at 9:57 AM, AGC13 said:

I emailed them last week. and they told me that my app is still under review. I applied and was verified mid to late June. Last year they had interviews into January. 

I applied at the same time. I have emailed them twice now to the same email (PAAdmissions@unthsc.edu) and have yet to receive anything back. Guess that is not a good sign. ;(

47 minutes ago, allison13 said:

That’s awesome!! Do you mind sharing when you applied?

Mid-June but I re-took a pre requisite that was in progress at the time. They received the transcript for the completion of that class in mid July. I believe they waited to review it until they received that grade but who knows! I am just grateful 🙂

• Like 1