UNT 2020-2021 application cycle

I got an interview for Nov 14 as well.

I applied late in the cycle: verified the last week of August (Aug 28), but there were some mistakes CASPA made, so my application was only finalized and correct around Aug 31. I received my "Thank you for applying" email on 9/1.

Looks like they're just now getting to those of us who didn't have our ducks lined up quite as early! 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, MaybePA1Day said:

I got an interview for Nov 14 as well.

I applied late in the cycle: verified the last week of August (Aug 28), but there were some mistakes CASPA made, so my application was only finalized and correct around Aug 31. I received my "Thank you for applying" email on 9/1.

Looks like they're just now getting to those of us who didn't have our ducks lined up quite as early! 

Also august gang so yay 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, PAwithasmile said:

How many interview sessions have they already done? How many more do you think they will have? Because I have not heard anything back.😔 Do yall think interviews will extend into next year?

They have had two interviews already. Next one is November. After that I am assuming last one is in January. June applicant still waiting ☹

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, NepgearxUniVII said:

For those of you who were accepted , how long did you have to wait after an interview and did they say how many interviews they plan to do for the rest of the year ?

After the 10/3 interview everyone heard back, accepted/rejected/waitlisted on the Friday after. I think the interview before that had a 2 week wait. 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2020 at 6:19 PM, CanIBeAPaPlz said:

Does anyone think or know if they will have the last interview in December? 

I think they're doing one more round. When we interviewed last weekend they asked us not to reveal the specific interview questions we were asked, so as not to give an unfair advantage to people who might interview later. 

24 minutes ago, Obiwankenobi said:

Anyone hear back from the 11/14 interview? They said less than 2 weeks we should all hear back. Just making sure I haven’t missed a call

Hi,

No I have not heard anything yet. Most likely it will be through email. Hopefully we'll hear something tomorrow or day after.

• Upvote 2