2020/2021 Application Cycle

On 5/19/2020 at 1:40 PM, FUPAAshley said:

Cum GPA: 3.4

SGPA: 3.15

GRE: 317

PCE: ~2500

Shadowing/Heathcare: ~1000

I got the last interview last cycle, November, and was waitlisted. 

Thank you for sharing! It's great to get even the smallest insight in what it takes to get an interview. Fingers crossed for you, best of luck at the interview! Please let us know what it's like doing a virtual interview - it feels more intimidating somehow!

• Like 2

Guest wildalaska
15 hours ago, MackenzieB said:

is the CASPer required? Currently signing up for it for another program and saw South on the list but then it looked as if it were for Tampa only...? Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing anything. Best of luck everyone!

I took the CASPer for other programs (including South - Tampa) and when choosing programs to send CASPer scores to from the list on CASPer, it only listed the South - Tampa campus, so if you're only applying to campuses that aren't Tampa, you should be fine.

5 hours ago, wildalaska said:

I took the CASPer for other programs (including South - Tampa) and when choosing programs to send CASPer scores to from the list on CASPer, it only listed the South - Tampa campus, so if you're only applying to campuses that aren't Tampa, you should be fine.

thank you!

On 5/27/2020 at 7:00 PM, sdebar said:

Just got in to one of my schools from last cycle and am withdrawing my application, hope that frees up an interview spot for someone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow !! Congrats. That is amazing. Good luck 🙏🏼

On 5/28/2020 at 8:05 PM, MFVC8 said:

Anybody knows if we can substitute biology 2 with something else ? 

Hello 🙂 I was wondering the same thing!  I have the following "biology" courses:

-General Biology I with Lab

-Introduction to Biology I with Lab (this is what Bio I for science majors is called at my school)

-Genetics with Lab

Would these courses satisfy the 2 required "Biology Courses"?

Thanks in advance!

Guest wildalaska
21 hours ago, Lilithxp said:

Does anyone know if we get another email besides the “South University, Savannah Application Received” talking about the caspa process and incomplete applications? 

thanks! 

Wondering the same thing, I received that email on May 18th and it's been radio silence since then, despite having everything complete. The wait is hard and it's only just begun!

On 5/19/2020 at 12:51 PM, FUPAAshley said:

Got an invite today for a virtual interview 6/9 and 6/10!! 

Hi!

I also have the virtual interview on these dates. I was wondering if you were a little confused about the interview schedule (I am confused about it.) Message me if you have a chance!

On 5/31/2020 at 7:20 AM, AmandaRose96 said:

Hello 🙂 I was wondering the same thing!  I have the following "biology" courses:

-General Biology I with Lab

-Introduction to Biology I with Lab (this is what Bio I for science majors is called at my school)

-Genetics with Lab

Would these courses satisfy the 2 required "Biology Courses"?

Thanks in advance!

Yes! I e-mailed about this and they said an upper level course like genetics will suffice.

• Like 2

Does anyone know if you have a pending pre-req but still submit your application, if it will be reviewed once that pre-req is complete? I submitted on 5/7 and received an email saying that all pre-reqs had to be complete before submission. I also received an email after that saying my app will be reviewed once the course is complete (I'm taking it right now). Does anyone have clarity on this?

Guest wildalaska
4 minutes ago, kristinkingery1 said:

My CASPA application was officially verified and sent off to South this morning. Does anybody know about how long theirs took after being sent to South before they contacted you? The waiting is killing me already!! 🙂

I applied to South with an already verified CASPA on May 14th, and they sent me an email on May 18th letting me know it was received. I haven't heard anything since...

23 hours ago, wildalaska said:

I applied to South with an already verified CASPA on May 14th, and they sent me an email on May 18th letting me know it was received. I haven't heard anything since...

I still haven't heard anything either and submitted 5/26, I have even been in contact with someone from admissions about my bachelor's degree but still no news