2020-2021 Application cycle!

Hi Everyone,

I got an interview for Sept. 14 & 15 and submitted by application May 31. With that being said if anyone is interested in going over interview questions or knows of questions they asked in a previous years, I would love to work together to make this process as smooth as possible. I believe that everything happens for a reason! Remember we are all in this together as applications and later hopefully also as classmates too. 

If you're interested please feel free to DM me and I can send you my cell 🙂

4 hours ago, Schnoopie said:

Hi Everyone,

I got an interview for Sept. 14 & 15 and submitted by application May 31. With that being said if anyone is interested in going over interview questions or knows of questions they asked in a previous years, I would love to work together to make this process as smooth as possible. I believe that everything happens for a reason! Remember we are all in this together as applications and later hopefully also as classmates too. 

If you're interested please feel free to DM me and I can send you my cell 🙂

Did you receive a "secondary review" email, or just the interview? 

17 hours ago, Jdw21 said:

Hey everybody! Is the secondary review just an email saying our info has been forwarded to the admissions committee for review? I got this email 6/8 and haven’t heard anything since. 

I'm in the same position. No, there is a different email that should go out. Haven't received it yet either. Hmmm.

Guest wildalaska

Just received my second email asking for clarifying information, this time they required a syllabus for my microbiology prerequisite... fingers crossed for an interview after all of this!

I am clearly very late to the chat on this one. I submitted my application but one of my transcripts is still missing so my application is not verified yet (a local community college uses paper transcripts). Do you all think it is too late? I know their priority deadline was August 1st and it seems they have already gone through a lot of your applications.

Edited by Whitecoat2

Guest wildalaska
16 minutes ago, ekc5755 said:

Congrats and good luck! When did you submit your app to UF?

I sent in my supplemental application on May 1st, and my verified CASPA was sent May 11th. I got an "application received" email on May 19th, and my "second level review" email on June 11th. I had two subsequent emails asking for more information about my volunteer hours and my microbiology course syllabus, and then the interview offer today, August 7th.

15 minutes ago, nmb08 said:

Hey ! What are your stats if you don’t mind sharing ? Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cGPA: 3.11

sGPA: 3.54

Last 60 credit hour GPA: 3.85

GRE: 314 (158 verbal, 156 quantitative, 4.5 writing)

PCE: 8,000+ hours as an Army medic, medical assistant, and endoscopy technician

Volunteering: About 50 hours with my city's Parks, Open Space, and Trails department.

LORs: 1 PA, 1 healthcare supervisor, 1 A&P professor