On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 4:07 PM, op777 said:

Would you mind sharing your stats? Just trying to get an idea of whether or not I am in the running!

Sure! Good luck! Tip: Be yourself and DON'T be nervous. When I interviewed last year, it was my first interview ever and my nervousness showed.

sGPA: 3.92

cGPA: 3.82

Patient care hours at time of submission: 3012

Healthcare/volunteer hours at time of submission: 916

Shadowing hours: 25

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, kkn5077 said:

Mind sharing how the interview process was for you last year? What was it like/what should I expect? Super excited about this school but so nervous about the last minute interview!! 

Sure! Day started with a powerpoint presentation/lunch introducing us to the program. Activities that followed were two 10 minute interviews, group interview which was more like an activity where we would discuss certain scenarios, writing section, and tour. I know this is easier said than done, but be yourself and try not to be nervous. When I went last year, it was my first interview ever and my nervousness showed. Interviews seemed lax and faculty and students were nice.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:14 PM, Jlau22 said:

Sure! Day started with a powerpoint presentation/lunch introducing us to the program. Activities that followed were two 10 minute interviews, group interview which was more like an activity where we would discuss certain scenarios, writing section, and tour. I know this is easier said than done, but be yourself and try not to be nervous. When I went last year, it was my first interview ever and my nervousness showed. Interviews seemed lax and faculty and students were nice.

Were both 10 minute interviews a traditional interview? and also can you give more information about the paper, was it opinionated?