1 hour ago, gwacie321 said:

Has anyone else received portal access or interviews? I don’t know if I should send an email and ask regarding the portal access...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing. I applied early June and haven't received anything, not even a confirmation email.

• Like 2

I sent out an email today, so hopefully I'll hear back this week about what's going on. Hopefully I'm not bugging them too much. I had sent an email out late june, and this was their response:

"Thank you for your email and interest!

We will be moving the applications from the CASPA online view into our system probably in a few weeks, but since it hasn’t been done yet, that is why you haven’t gotten specific emails from us confirming the receipt of the application. Your application is received by us.

There is no supplemental application.

Thank you!"

So they must have just started recently! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is what they said:

“Thanks for checking in. I can confirm that we do have your application and it is under review and you should be hearing from us around mid-September when we start sending out interview invitations. In terms of why you have not received portal access, I will ask our Operations team to check into it.

Thank you!”

Hope that relieves a few people!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2019 at 9:48 AM, gwacie321 said:

Has anyone else received portal access or interviews? I don’t know if I should send an email and ask regarding the portal access...

You can login into the portal without having been granted access yet. When I did this, it told me info about my application such as it is complete and under review. the website is: https://portal.mcphs.edu/

Hope this helps!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...