• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, bbb03 said:

Does anyone know what is the total tuition for the PA program? Thank you. 

The annual tuition for the Accelerated Master of  Physician Assistant Studies program is:

• Pre-professional phase: $33,600 (per combined fall and spring semesters )
  • Professional Year Rate (4th year): $39,500 (per combined fall and spring semesters)

PA Equipment Fee: $950 (first semester only)

MPAS Clinical Year Fee: $39 / credit

Source: https://www.mcphs.edu/admission-and-aid/tuition-and-fees

Hi everyone! I was just accepted off of the waitlist last night. Congrats to everyone that has been accepted and to the others on the waitlist there is hope! Does anyone know how to find out what computer the program recommends and all of that? I’m still waiting to be added to the Facebook group. 
Thank you!

3 hours ago, Dogperson22 said:

Hi everyone! I was just accepted off of the waitlist last night. Congrats to everyone that has been accepted and to the others on the waitlist there is hope! Does anyone know how to find out what computer the program recommends and all of that? I’m still waiting to be added to the Facebook group. 
Thank you!

From some people I know in the program and from my undergrad experience you can use a mac or a surface or any other laptop. Most things are through microsoft office products so I personally love my surface and will be using it with the detachable keyboard and pen as my primary note taking device. I know others who currently are in the program utilize a mac laptop and ipad with pencil combo and that works well for them. 

Guest aPpA5
7 hours ago, Dogperson22 said:

Thank you!

Did you receive a phone call or an email? Thanks!

On 3/31/2020 at 9:54 AM, Dogperson22 said:

Thank you!

If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview?  Congratulations on your acceptance!!! That’s great!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...