Wow!!! 

Just now, PAhopefully1234 said:

Registered for Nov. 6th as well, it went live a few minutes before 3PM. Doesn't seem like the best scheduling method for sure...

all I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!! Very happy for those that were able to obtain interviews. But very disappointed in MCPH for failing to email us about it opening up earlier. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, raybans said:

I logged in at 15 seconds past 3:00 after awaiting an email and they were all full. Speechless. 

I clicked on a date when there were still spots available, it allowed me to put in my information, then informed me that the spot was not longer available. I feel like they should give you at least a minute or two to input your information and hold the spot. Needless to say Ill hopefully get a spot for the spring interviews. 

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I don’t understand why they can’t just assign candidates allotted time slots and dates... I personally do not like having to compete with other students in regards to picking my own date on an online scheduling system. I think we have to compete enough with other applicants with obtaining interviews... just saying.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, raybans said:

Does anyone know if the same thing happens again in Spring do you just not get an interview at all??..

that would be horrible if this were to happen again. Makes you wonder if you really want to attend a program that is dog-eat-dog fighting over interview spots. If we were qualified to get an interview we should be able to do just that! SMH

• Upvote 1

Same thing happened to me, I was so shocked!!! I opened it exactly at 3:00pm and as soon as I wanted to choose my date at like 3:02, it was all gone. And nope I didn't get an email. How are they going to invite so many people for interviews but not have enough seats? Are there any interview spots in December? Oh well hopefully we can secure a spot next semester!!!

I never received the email at 3pm stating that it was time to schedule my interview. I went onto the portal myself at ~3:10 and all the spots were filled. I don’t see how that is okay because they never sent the email out that they said would be sent in the email offering me an interview...... frustrating!